• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  



dpanda    0

i suppose since this is the place where web site designers come to i should aks here.

below in the pic is a font that is called 4b_09. however the below picture had a border because it has layer style stroke to the font. the original font didnt had the border. i would like to ask if there is a font like that. meaning it already has the border without doing anything to it. i search alot of font sites but cant find any good ones. thanks.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.