Mars rock pictures baffle scientists

They are most obviously Alien lifeform remains of somesort.

"They are just very beautiful things and it's not at all clear that we understand what we're looking at," mission official Rob Manning said in a teleconference with reporters on Monday.

:blink: :alien: :woot:

i think your looking at the wrong part, what their interested in is the millions of small spherical opjects that apper to be covering the grown and imbeded into rocks

Those are the eggs that were laid by the goat-like pet, I think. :rofl: :laugh:

the thing is they haven?t gotten more than micro pictures of them, so their not exactly sure what their made of

they'd assume its no an organic creation, though they don?t know for sure yet.

the reason its cool is that its so fun to imagine what and how they are created?

is it a mineral growth that occurs in the mars environment?

is it evidence of volcanic activities blasted into the air and then cooled or an aquatic created formation?

could it be rock structures that become round from being rolled along in dust storms?

more rare mars only phenomena ?

This is a microscopic photograph of a Mars rock taken by NASA's Opportunity rover that has triggered excitement among scientists.

it's a microscopic photograph... i doubt they would be skulls or anything of that sort

Just think of all the dollars per scientist, per hour, per day that they spend looking trying to find insignificant shapes in insignificant rocks.

**** - Nasa should hire me - I can make shapes out of clouds for free :/

It would be funny if it was just the effect you get when you look at something for so long. Like those pictures that you stare at. Intially they are all just a bunch of color. There is some hidden picture inside it. If you look at it long enough you can see it. These guys have been looking at rocks for so long now that they are seeing aliens!! Oh and yeah they are small...like smurfs!

I think they are real. I can see the alien, but not really the goat.

Don't you think it's strange though? the alien sighting over melbourne, and now alien body remains? PLUS scientist say new sampling proove that there once was water on mars!!

I have always believed in life on mars, and now it's just a hell of alot stronger - go mars!! :punk: :fro:

I'm only interested in the spheres all over the ground.

the spherical rocks you see are the bowling balls that belong to the alien and his goat-like pet. :alien:

(sighs)... Everyone known little green men aren't that small :D

Rumour has it they arent Green and they arent that small :p

those scientists really need to get out more.

silly scientists.

just a thought but were they "on" anything when they thought they saw these things in the rock?