Mxxcon is Neobond

lol yes welll i think its a good deal...try looking for a cheaper version though...maybe $200 or even $100

Yes, MxxCon is too expensive. We need a cheaper version, more like $100-200. :rofl: ROFLMAO!

I personally think MxxCon is a breath of fresh air, as username says, he's tells it as it is, not sure about telling it in a bad mood though warwagon :)

Great post BTW mcguirexn, very perceptive of you ... j/k :)

MxxCon tells it like it is, thats what he is great for. I think it would be neat if there was a mod on neowin with a double life like that. It's like a soap opera! haha

That's some nice name calling.  (Y).  :rolleyes:

I'm telling it like it is... Isn't that what people want here @ neowin? :wacko: :shifty:

Edit: There.. Even changed my font style to what Sir "Tell's it like it is" uses... :laugh:

All we need is a ****tard like him to be made a moderator and Neowin is screwed.

Oh the irony :rolleyes:

MxxCon posts relate to I.T. - which is the basis of Neowin, unlike yours - they only consist of jokes.

Re-think that one next time, ok?

Radish?

Oh the iron:rolleyes:s:

MxxCon posts relate to I.T. - which is the basis of Neowin, unlike yours - they only consist of jokes.

Re-think that one next time, ok?

Radish?

Nicely put, I was thinking how to word that myself. You saved me a ;)b ;)

Not that I'm dissing you betelgeuse, I have found a lot of your posts/threads entertaining, and they liven up the :)y :)

I agree with Radish and SD, he does seem to know his stuff..

Betelgeuse, I really don't think your in a great position to be saying who is a 'bad' member of Neowin....you've caused some pretty stupid stuff to happen on this board. To be honest with you, a few more people like MxxCon would be good.

Go on... Make him a .mod and make me go away for ever... (Y)

oh, dont act like a martyr and learn to live up with your own mistakes, with an attitude like that and you still dare to judge? dont cross this line, you cant turn back

Go on ban me .mod's you know you want to... Most of you wanted to do it since my first post...

Delete my fricken account already... You worship a moron with a bad attitude, I want out! **** you!

Go on... Make him a .mod and make me go away for ever... (Y)

What about all the other times when you said you were leaving? Can you either:

a) Leave

b) Stay here and stop saying you'll leave in the hope that everyone will express how much they like you.

hey el3ird3os didn't you say you left neowin "for good" once...

did i? i wouldnt remember, i was angered at the time. :) but does it really matter? mxx is good peoples...i likes him. always has to right thing to say.

and its elw3irdo...not that hard to spell, now is it? one 3, no s. your comment was worthless username. thanks.