Canseco rejected by Dodgers

Jose Canseco attended an open workout with the LA Dodgers this week and was told today that his services were not wanted. This coming from the worst hitting team in the National League last season.. ouch.. this did nothing good for Canseco.. its only an embarassment and its not going to help his dwindling chances of making the Hall.

Link

He's writting a book and also needs the pub for movie deals. I doubt he really expected anything would come of it other that the publicity. He was pretty awesome in his time.

He's writting a book and also needs the pub for movie deals. I doubt he really expected anything would come of it other that the publicity. He was pretty awesome in his time.

He was really awesome when that pop fly bounced off his head and landed in the stands for a home run.

To quote that kid from the Simpsons.... "Ha, Ha!"

Yeah, it was nothing but a publicity stunt. During interviews he kept referring to his book. he had no intention of playing for a National League team, where he would be forced to play in the field.

after wendsday's and thursdays games they show they dont need canseco, when you get 16 hits, 13 runs with an 8 run 3rd one game, and then 7 runs in the next game it shows improvement. All that had to happen was the reshuffling of the batting order and them mentioning a trade to green to get his **** back together.

after wendsday's and thursdays games they show they dont need canseco, when you get 16 hits, 13 runs with an 8 run 3rd one game, and then 7 runs in the next game it shows improvement. All that had to happen was the reshuffling of the batting order and them mentioning a trade to green to get his **** back together.

man, everyones making such a fuss about the dodgers scoring all those runs..

1. It was the first game of spring training

2. Spring Training doesnt count. The cellar dwellers always do really well in spring training because they are going all out, while the really good teams are just fine-tuning for the regular season

3. They played the METS.. what do you expect?

man, everyones making such a fuss about the dodgers scoring all those runs..

1. It was the first game of spring training

2. Spring Training doesnt count. The cellar dwellers always do really well in spring training because they are going all out, while the really good teams are just fine-tuning for the regular season

3. They played the METS.. what do you expect?

Dont cry because they beat the braves yet again today.

Dont cry because they beat the braves yet again today.

i wasnt planning on it. i dont care. its spring training.. atlanta always finishes below .500 in the spring.. doesnt matter.. april 6 - thats when it matters.