Post Pictures Of Your Significant Other

thats not your girlfriend ive seen that pic on kazaa!!!!

dude, lmao, I?ll scan you some pictures of me with her when I go over to her house this weekend she has all the pictures.

dude, lmao, I?ll scan you some pictures of me with her when I go over to her house this weekend she has all the pictures.

lol O(Y)Y)

seriously guys. how hard is it to take a thread seriously. posting pics of celebrities is just immature and useless. if you don't have something to add to the thread why do you insist on posting worthless things.

and for people saying to others "ohh that's not your gf i saw those pics before" ****ing grow up.

it's unbelievable how retarded neowin has become. i think maybe 35% of the threads actually stay on topic now.

:) :) :) Her name is Hanna, she's 18 and a senior in Ramstein, Germany, I met her in Germany back in November, we're doing the whole long-distance relationship thing (It's hard, but very worth it) I just saw her last week for a day (she came to visit me while I was at a school workshop) and it was the best day of my life ;) She's coming to visit me over here in Turkey this summer for while, hopefully.

post-7-1078531652.jpg

Edited by mot

:) :) :) Her name is Hanna, she's 18 and a senior in Ramstein, Germany, I met her in Germany back in November, we're doing the whole long-distance relationship thing (It's hard, but very worth it) I just saw her last week for a day (she came to visit me while I was at a school workshop) and it was the best day of my life ;) She's coming to visit me over here in Turkey this summer for while, hopefully.

Yeah, I remember you posting about that sometime ago, good to see it's going well (Y)

Radish?

seriously guys. how hard is it to take a thread seriously.  posting pics of celebrities is just immature and useless. if you don't have something to add to the thread why do you insist on posting worthless things.

and for people saying to others "ohh that's not your gf i saw those pics before" ****ing grow up.

it's unbelievable how retarded neowin has become. i think maybe 35% of the threads actually stay on topic now.

I agree, maybe it was funny the first or second time, but when it goes on for pages, that's ****ing lame. It's just not funny anymore.

Thanks to the people really participating.

Mot, sounds like an interesting relationship. I used to go out with a girl who was only in Ohio (My state) during the summer and that was bad enough, I could only imagine a whole different country.

seriously guys. how hard is it to take a thread seriously. posting pics of celebrities is just immature and useless. if you don't have something to add to the thread why do you insist on posting worthless things.

And how your post contributed? ar least you should have posted a pic

Yeah, you have been saying that in other forums for a time, if you hate it so much then the back button is your friend, thanks

,Mar 5 2004, 19:27] Yeah, you have been saying that in other forums for a time, if you hate it so much then the back button is your friend, thanks

you said it! damn, that probably shut him up!

actually sd was the first person to post a lame pic so no it won't shut me up. it just shows that even the mods don't take threads seriously either.

actually sd was the first person to post a lame pic so no it won't shut me up. it just shows that even the mods don't take threads seriously either.

yeah, but It was not a call to flood with "lame" pics, I just posted it for a little giggle since Im single now, but damn us if we want to laugh a little some time or another, like I do that all the time, get off your high horse.

wow, thread overran by idiocy .. maybe a mod should clean up all the fake pictures ??

fair enough, I cleaned it, even my pictures, to respect the original thread maker, the next time someone wants to say something about neowin say it in the page and forum issues or hiding in other forums, like always

me and the wifey :happy:

you both seems very young to be married, still, good looking couple

Here's my wife (I won't bore you all with a pic of myself). :D

edit: might help if I actually attached the pic!

Here's my wife (I won't bore you all with a pic of myself). :D

edit: might help if I actually attached the pic!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pull her shirt up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that a lot of people at Neowin are taking things too seriously. Some funny pics were posted and a riot ensues. Really, Neowin is by no means a joke, but not all posts are serious. That's just my opinion.