Post Pictures Of Your Significant Other

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pull her shirt up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES! MY EYES! :pinch:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pull her shirt up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intimidated by a little bit of cleavage? Heck, that was one of the cleanest pics from that day :) Yes, my wife is a bit of an exhibitionist :D

Intimidated by a little bit of cleavage? Heck, that was one of the cleanest pics from that day :) Yes, my wife is a bit of an exhibitionist :D

Heh, that can be a fun thing. :)

My fiance. :D She's in the US and I'm in Australia but we've known each other 4-5 years and been dating long distance for 1 and a half, and we've spent 6 months together (physically).

I love her to bits!

Oh, and very quickly:

• She built her PC
  • She watches anime
  • She buys me games
  • She knows her own system specs
  • She whoops ass in UT2k4

:hug: And she's miiiiine!!

post-7-1078545570.jpg

:wub: fiance and i a couple of summers ago. :cry: haven't seen eachother in a year and a half now but we'll be back together for good in a few months. she's suuuuuch a cutie!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-7-1078546677.jpg

Here's my woman. This was taken a few years back, before we had kids. She'd kill me if I posted one of her now, she's still working on lossing the baby pounds, and I have to add, she's almost back to the way she was in these pictures. For thoughs guys out there that have kids, you'll know what I mean about a womans self esteem after a baby or 2 for that matter. :)

She was 19 in these photos.

Picture #2

Picture #3

post-7-1078548949.jpg

Not just any manikin, a Kylie Minogue wax sculpture! :laugh:

wax sculpture?

That shine on her body is the result of the studio lighting I'll have you know! LOL :rofl: