consipiracy theroies

do you guys believe in consipiracy theories? i personally believe in alot of the things. let see..... i believe that US government is a fraud, "democracy" is a joke, the idea of freedom is stupid, extra-terrestrials do exist, presdential elections is already planned, not finding osama bin laden is stupid, with all the technology we have and the ones we don't know the government have, we can find OBL easily. the world is run by one world order.

and if you guys ask me if they know about it, why don't the government say something? heres my answer.....

people are too STUPID, general public are far too ignorant and inmature to handle the truth. what if suddenly people know that alien exist.. then there would be world wide riots, people going crazy, media frenzy...you name it

also it goes with another example. what if we suddenly know that doomsday will happen next year.. i know ALOT ALOT of people would do some down right stupid stuff, i know i would..would you?

and mods, close this if it gets out of hand

Some conspiracy theories are compelling...but whether they can be proven or not, conspiralogists are frequently viewed as paranoid.

Not to mention, it's usually not possible to convince a conspiracy theorist otherwise. :ninja:

if you guys can prove me wrong, please do so, it's enlightening

After YOU (try to) PROVE those claims CORRECT, then somebody might use the time to prove you wrong. Unless no evidence whatsoever is presented at your claims being true, you are easily dismissed as being paranoid :-)

do you guys believe in consipiracy theories? i personally believe in alot of the things. let see..... i believe that US government is a fraud, "democracy" is a joke, the idea of freedom is stupid, extra-terrestrials do exist, presdential elections is already planned, not finding osama bin laden is stupid, with all the technology we have and the ones we don't know the government have, we can find OBL easily. the world is run by one world order.

and if you guys ask me if they know about it, why don't the government say something? heres my answer.....

people are too STUPID, general public are far too ignorant and inmature to handle the truth. what if suddenly people know that alien exist.. then there would be world wide riots, people going crazy, media frenzy...you name it

also it goes with another example. what if we suddenly know that doomsday will happen next year.. i know ALOT ALOT of people would do some down right stupid stuff, i know i would..would you?

The government only tells those of us who have a decent knowledge of the English language and know how to use it. Sadly you don't, so they, the powers that be, haven't informed you of the so-called "conspiracies" that you mentioned. The truth be told, I doubt that your simple mind could handle them. Only those of us with superior intellect and proper grammar skills can understand the truth behind these "conspiracies."

The government only tells those of us who have a decent knowledge of the English language and know how to use it. Sadly you don't, so they, the powers that be, haven't informed you of the so-called "conspiracies" that you mentioned. The truth be told, I doubt that your simple mind could handle them. Only those of us with superior intellect and proper grammar skills can understand the truth behind these "conspiracies."

Kongit, STFU.

2009, in regards to your (valid) thoughts and questions, I personally don't believe the world is as interesting as you perceive it to be. I feel that most conspiracy theorists are simply unable to handle the fact that the world and the people on it it are simply bloody boring.

You should check out the famous Carl Sagan Baloney Detection Kit here.

As much as I would LIKE to believe the world is a big soap opera, I guess I am just a big fan of William of Ockham - "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate" (entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily).

wow...the heat from the flames is making me sweat!!

ok...here is a paranoid idea for you :

everyone who is flaming and discrediting your ideas...they all work for the government!

;)

meh, what can you do...

EDIT : listen to Miran, he knows what he is talking about. but, I am not saying that the government is your friend, or anything, we all know who's best interest they REALLY care about...

OMG, i hate people who believe in lamearsed conspiracy theories as they think that they are plausable explanations for some over exaggerated news comments that they have heard, please get an education in these particluar fields or go home and lock yourself in a foil insulated box to protect you from the propaganda beams projected from space to make you want to buy Sainsburies home-made apple pies...

...well thats my bitching done for the night!

what if suddenly people know that alien exist.. then there would be world wide riots, people going crazy, media frenzy...

actually it is an out of earth event like an Alien invasion that would cause the world to unite... not world peace, not a nuclear war, not a solution in the middle east...