Microsoft Windows Security Update CD

:whistle: , i check my order and it seems all 3 of my sets of disks are going to arrive next week.... LOL!!! :woot: I'm going to sell them on ebay!

Ok all of my disk packages (3) have shipped. I went into Purlator's website and it says they're all on a vehicle for delivery.... ARG! I told them i wouldn't be home when before 9:00am and i would get home at 1:00pm. It's 8:09am so i don't think they're gonna make it, lol.

I'll wait until 9:30 i guess, lol. I forgot i don't have to be at work until 10:00, lol

Correction: They're on a vehicle for delivery in my city, LOL

Edited by thenewbrgnewman

well, the truck broke down (SURE!, lol) and my all of the packages were on there. They said i can expect to get it before noon tomorrow. Man, this is just about 1 week behind, lol

Boy you are very into that security update cd. I got it over 3 weeks ago.. and it has been sitting on my desk ever since. There is no point to use it unless if you do a lot of installation and reinstallation and need to quickly apply patches up to certain point, but you still need automatic update

i had mine when it first came out.... they released it to us "beta testers" :D lol, but yeah, i ordered a physical copy too and it arrived about a week and a half ago cuz it was fwee.....

Well everyone, they arrived yesturday!! I was in class but i left a note on the door and they dropped them off. I'm so happy, here is what they look like

1.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

(why in the photo on the box for the disks did they use a CD-R, lol :no: )