Dap 5.0.0.4

How come no one has mentioned this yet? I saw someone post an older copy and get a hard lesson learned from it, but 5.0.0.4 beta is out... I got it directly from the DAP site...

What I see so far for changes are that you now have to pay for always resume, but it finally works with the newer opera versions, which is nice... It looks better also and there are a couple of other features that are probably around... :)

For some reason you can't find it from the main page... You have to go through always resume to be able to find it... when you get in to always resume's page, go to upgrade DAP and you should be brought to 5.0.0.4... If no one can find it, I will upload a copy of it... :)

I know I can't upload to here... not that slow ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/neowin/dap5004.exe

I had to scramble to find a free host to take that.... I hate free hosts... my host, which is a great one, wouldn't allow me run this without having everyone log in to get it... I will get that taken care of later on...

That sucks though, I was going to run a beamer off the site and allow people to send files server to server if that wanted me to host them for them, instantly... Like for example if someone made a nice program and wanted to share it, but only had a free host, they could beam it to my site and instantly have it hosted off my site, which would be on a t3 line...