Vehicle's Top Speed

:/ Hyundai Excel Hatch. Got pinged by a Police Radar slowing down from 155 km/ph to 132km/ph. That cost me $170. It was two years ago. I learned my lesson.

:turned:

Suzuki TL1000R... 162.5 miles per hour [260 kilometers per hour] was with a friend...

So I don't assume you were driving?

..Time for you to stop riding bitch my friend. :yes:

I have a small car, it's a 94 Renault Twingo with the same engine that equiped the Renault Supercinque GT, 1300cc and 75 horse power.

Nothing special, but i can park it in almoust any place and gives a max of 190kmh with a little exaust modification. :D

um twingo a 190 sera instavel como tudo :pinch:

<translation>

a twingo at 190 km/h would be unstable as hell!

It was a morning... with like 2 miles of free street... no cars... beautiful morning... We just couldn't go slow, btw it was one of the best experiences of my life :p

this is retarted... what is it with the kids who always talk about driving at BS speeds... pathetic

Agree

Also, absolutely stupid for lil kids on their LEARNERS permits like RPM trying to go the fastest his vehicle can go.

Some of your kids have **** for brains. Seriously. YOU ARE NOT ESPERIENCED DRIVERS whom have been taught to handle high speeds.

Some of you better think twice before you kill someone, and saying 'there wasnt anyone on the roads' is no excuse either.

The stupidity of some of you astounds me.

160+ in a ferrari testarosa :devil:

But in my car (V6 camaro :() - 105 in half a mile b4 breaking to make a turn :) its my death star run har har and my car is my x-wing

180 km/h in a rental car - in the Northen Territory. No speed limits up there & excellent wide roads - was passed by a guy in a new Ford Falcon GT doing well over 200 km/h. Great fun

Acura Legend baby!! did 125MPH but know it goes faster... but i wont go there...

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=crashed

ouch! (no not me but still)

mine looks like this one..

http://g2legend.com/pics/95legend/95legend13.jpg

Don't wanna mess up my baby..

my boy has a legend.. pics + videos -> http://stuff.ice2x.net/legend/

rpm, you don't know **** about cars. man, hit up car forums and stop asking dumb questions.

Mclaren F1, pity i can't drive and couldn't afford one if i did, anyone know how fast it will go as it is the fastest road car! :)

251 Mph ... there are a few cars out there now that do the 235-250 range.

Spose I've done about 82mph on the dual-carriageway near me ... max 85 on the motorway. Fast enough for me thanks. I don't want to hug a tree the way you lot will end up doing.

:dontgetit:

actually that's no bull****... I had a 2002 GSXR 750 and I did 285kmph... of course the tack is not accurate at that velocity, but I'm guessing my speed was off by about 10kmph... so I beleive him...

BUT pretty stupid doing that speed with someone on the back if you ask me. if your gonna be killing yourself, don't bring innocent people down with you.

for the guy that was asking about the Mclaren F1 it can go up to 240mph check the video if you don't beleive me...

insane speed

go in video and then click on the 3rd video link.

That's what I call... ludicrous speed! :laugh:

I buried the needle in my 240sx racing a 350z I would guess (speedo only goes to 110 thats why I say guess) we were doing about 115mph 120mph somewhere in there and my car was still pulling.

for the guy that was asking about the Mclaren F1 it can go up to 240mph check the video if you don't beleive me...

insane speed

go in video and then click on the 3rd video link.

There's a great Top Gear where they take the F1 out on a race track. It's acceleration is just as amazing as it's top speed.