My UFO story

I've had a strange experiance too. One night I see this bright light on my balcony wall. I looked outside, and about 1km away was 2 blinding (really high intebsity) bright white lights. Also, from another direction there was the same two lights except they were a bit more orange. This freaked me out right away, and I called some friends who confirmed this. After a couple of minutes, the lights started to turn away. Then, finally, I saw a huge crane with two giants lights on it. I was so convinced it was something hovering, but it turned out they were filming a movie at night :D

Bottom line is, the lights scared the **** out of me, but they turned out to be something totally different.

• 5 weeks later...
The whole alien thing scares me like nothing else

:rolleyes: Well, sorry -- the aliens are real and are here. They won't much bother you, unless you are a reincarnated one of them. Relax.

I'll send a few of my space alien friends to buzz your house, if ya want. :laugh:

I saw a UFO once when i was like 5(?).. I cant recall the experience very well, but from what i remember:

This took place in Kiev, Ukraine..

Me and my parents were walking some place with an apartment building on the right, and then somebody pointed to the top of the building and shouted "NLO" (means UFO). Everybody looked and what it was is a little spaceship floating about 40 feet over the building. This thing was about the size of two medium bedrooms and looked like two flattish pots put together.

(http://htmlgoodies.earthweb.com/images/ufo.gif) <<something like that- only with windows and no visible lights.

Then the next thing i remember is that we continiued walking to wherever we were heading in the first place and only said like 2 words about the UFO.. I dont remember walking away, or the ufo flying away - and nobody made a big fuss about it, just kept walking..

I cant remember the last part very clearly tbh, so you can thake the part about just walking away skeptically.

another interesting story...

One time i was coming back from a trip in Ukraine with my parents in the Carpati Mountains and I saw a triangle shape out in front of us. We looked at it mesmorized along with some farmer who was just as confused as us.. The front light blinked a couple of times...

Well we got scared and ran away, but my dad returned there the next day and found out it was a mountain with three cotages that were in a triangular position facing us.. we sure felt stupid after that..

Marfa lights are fake. From the official "viewing spot," there IS a highway out that way that curves around the mountains. The lights you're seeing are headlights, slightly distorted because of the heat radiating off of the ground (like the shimmer you see on the road during the summer). And as for them being around before cars, where did you hear this? Of course the people in Marfa are going to say that; it increases the credibility of their "phenomenon," regardless of whether it's true or not.

And I'm 100% about this; my astrophysics teacher has been out there multiple times and has explained the process thoroughly in class. :)

Can someone explain to me why Aliens would put flashing lights or whatever on their... ship ?

Sure looks cool but I can't imagine an Alien putting lightbulbs around their ship... Someone had to put those lights on that ship... he probably bought them at Home Depot, right ?

All the stories about flashing lights and whatnot only exist to make you go WOAH !!! But when you think about it... its just silly to even imagine it.

Can someone explain to me why Aliens would put flashing lights or whatever on their... ship ?

Sure looks cool but I can't imagine an Alien putting lightbulbs around their ship... Someone had to put those lights on that ship... he probably bought them at Home Depot, right ?

All the stories about flashing lights and whatnot only exist to make you go WOAH !!! But when you think about it... its just silly to even imagine it.

Here Here!

Dude, I was trashed on day and I was alone in the forest and I look up and I see this UFO.

It was huge and floating there. The thing even told me to have a good day. I looked like a silver football.

Said it wrong, it looked like a silver football. And it told me to have a good day

uh...

you looked like a silver football sounded better...

the "it told me to have a good day" thing just really made me question your drug use.

:D

Marfa lights are fake. From the official "viewing spot," there IS a highway out that way that curves around the mountains. The lights you're seeing are headlights, slightly distorted because of the heat radiating off of the ground (like the shimmer you see on the road during the summer). And as for them being around before cars, where did you hear this? Of course the people in Marfa are going to say that; it increases the credibility of their "phenomenon," regardless of whether it's true or not.

And I'm 100% about this; my astrophysics teacher has been out there multiple times and has explained the process thoroughly in class. :)

Actually that theory is untrue.

The phenonoma is more likely the release of gas from a fissure that rests under the train tracks, and the gas ignites from static electricity. But thats just another theory.

And besides, the Marfa lights have been sighted regularly for about 120 years (1883 was the first sighting). Was that highway running then?

I confess. it was me and some friends.

You see we have this peculiar habit of pretending we are jedi and we use flashlights as our lightsabers. bzzzz bzzz bzzzz zzzzz zzzzzap. AAAHHH MY ARM!!!!

I confess. it was me and some friends.

You see we have this peculiar habit of pretending we are jedi and we use flashlights as our lightsabers. bzzzz bzzz bzzzz zzzzz zzzzzap. AAAHHH MY ARM!!!!

No, kongit is not telling the truth.

It was me and my friends. We play marco polo each and every night up there - using those cool glowing necklaces...

sorry. We'll stop.