Moon Landing faked?

ok, why has no-one ever gone back to the moon and whats this I hear about a radiation belt around the earth that requires a man to wear a 4 inch lead suit to be able to keep off the radiation that would otherwise fry him in space (outside the Radiation belt)

and whats this I hear about the moon landings being faked just as a cover for the Vietnam war (moon landings stopped after the conflict in 1972)

I dont have the pages on hand but will add them later. what are your thoughts?

It's all true, if you ever look at the moon landing photos, there are SO many irregularities (light sources where there are none, objects in the shot, images where there should be total darkness, reflections) it's hilarious. Also the belt (I studied in A-level physics but as with so many things the name escapes me) if you pass outside this, you are deep friend and crispy in about 10 minutes :)

The reason they haven't gone back: It costs millions / billions to go there and there's nothing f*cking there!!! The next MAJOR one will be going to Mars and there will be MORE sceptics and probably a LIVE internet feed!

It is POSSIBLE that the moon landing was faked BUT, IF it was then the Russians would have proved this and landed themselves. Or is it a huge conspiracy and we haven't even got into space? Who cares? Not me!

The radiation belts are called the Van Allen radiation belts and are quite serious...if you stay in them a long time. See this article.

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/Education/wradbelt.html

I work in the space business for a major world wide Aerospace firm. Mortensen is right - the cost is prohibitive to go back. Space costs have escalated. The satellite program I work on has a cost of 100 million per satellite! Now, consider that the Saturn V had more long term boost than the Space Shuttle. So, you would have to develop a new booster, etc just to start with. I've heard people say, "Just use the shuttle". The shuttle's max orbit is about 600 miles. It doesn't have the power necessary to break that orbit, regardless of what we saw on Armaggedon. So, you'd have to throw another booster up there with it. ANyway, the long and short of all this is that it woiuld cost trillions just to get some more rocks.

;)

there are SO many irregularities (light sources where there are none, objects in the shot, images where there should be total darkness, reflections)
Can anyone explain that?

This is all pretty much true. At the pictures are fake. You can see where someone is in the picture, yet no footprints are around. Then another thing is, almost all the pictures have the same Mountain background.. I watched this show on Discovery that told all about this.

'This is all pretty much true. At the pictures are fake'

In your opinion.

And generaly speaking, in scientific matters, your opinion counts for nothing unless you can back it up with some facts.

Listen to the smart ppl posting, like the space-industry guy.

Why spend trillions to get some rocks?

They've got the rocks, they've (probably) learnt from them.

Now they want different colour rocks (red).

Jon

yeh i watched somthing on cable last nite about this, probly same thing u saw....

i am begining to belive that it was a hoax especially after seeing that show, if the film was played back at 2x it was exaxctly how a people walk/drive with earths gravity.

also the pictures had a major flaw, the crosshairs on the pictures sometimes were behind people and machinary...

also when area 51 was photographed the area contains crators very simular to those shot on "the moon"

no blast crators and other stuff makes this hoax theroy seam very real sadly

I have heard about this myself.

I have seen some pics. explaining the shadow effects on moon and explaining why they aren't actually on moon.

My dad has this friend who's a Physics Doctor, but he believes no one has even touched the moon, it's all a makeup.

NASA Studios? :p

Santa doesn't exist - but the tooth fairy does, I've seen them ;)

Another fact that I was aware of is that in the spave walk video that I once studied, it was brought to my attention that there was a reflection of a cameraman in one of the space helmets. Mind you it's pretty much concealed and difficult to locate but this WAS a proven FACT..! :ninja:

If TV stations catch up any hint of the moon landing being a hoax, they instaneously make TV show trying to uncover that, which finally try to convince you it IS a hoax w/o scientific backing. Sensational Journalism, nothing more, same like UFO TV shows.

"Perhaps" they DID land on the moon but didn't have enough good footage so faked up a studio.

I am sure with todays technology that it IS possible to land on the moon so if it WAS faked there is still no need to go there because it's a waste of money.

But I too have seen a program about it and some of the stuff they point out is amazing. Also, when NASA were asked to supply the suits for space [there is radiation in space so the suits would have to be radioactive proof] for use in Ukraine [nuclear power plant] NASA said the suits couldn't be used because they don't protect from radiation. It was something like that anyway.

Guys... I know I might touch someone's nerve but I have to say this... I have read the follow-ups on your hoax sites concerning the NASA fake images... It takes me the whole night to read that... That site has not present a credible explanation of the shadow. It lead the reader to think in 2-dimensional visualization. Too many mistakes in writing... words are mispelled in every single sentence... loose its credibility there already... I wonder who buy all that crap... If I write and explain everything here, it would be too long so I will not going to try that.

One more thing, netchicken, you're funny... watching too much kids' tv programs... yeah I saw the link you post... you're too funny... I think that site was created by your little 5 year old brother...