Brainwashing in America

LOL yah...right

here's a REAL conspiracy for ya:

i think it's a conspiracy and a CRIME when some stupid basketball game runs over into 60 minutes and then i have to turn 60 min off so that i can watch the simpsons because i hate to miss it

I think there is a conspiracy between consipiracy theorists to create a single pseudo conspiracy idea that everybody believes so the conspiracy theorists get more money.

I think there is a conspiracy between consipiracy theorists to create a single pseudo conspiracy idea that everybody believes so the conspiracy theorists get more money.

Oh, that conspiracy. :whistle:

Democrats and Republicans agreeing one the RWI board! Vast leftright wing conspiracy!

we lefties sometimes conspire to agree with the righties to throw people off and them sometimes we really do agree on stuff :yes:

i love that resisting brainwashing chart...it's like what sputnik says...it brainwashes you while you try to not get brainwashed :huh:

BUT...if you're brainwashing yourself so that you won't be brainwashed...oh ****...now i'm confused :cry:

there's no brain to wash in america :p

kiddin' :ninja:

what's wrong with some us citizens always takin' this insane ****tard ideas seriously... it's like believing in the yeti, or that there's water on mars... wait, that's real... so... OHHH NOOOO

• 2 weeks later...

i need to have my brain washed! i swear with all the cobwebs and dust it's horrible...it's no wonder i sneeze all the time *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

what you people dont realize is that it's not the brainwashing we all think of.. everyone thinks of hypotizism and turning into thoughtless zombies. thats not brainwashing. brainwashing is nationalism, history in our education systems, patriotism... brainwashing = mental conditioning. a good example is terrorism--> giving up liberties for security. or the ever increasing amount of armed guards in public situations.... or the ever increasing use of cashless payment systems.