Whats The Best Operating System

you should not own this computer if you ask a question as stupid as this :angry:

Maybe he was gloating or wanting us all to go 'ahhhhhhhhhhh, pretty computerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'

Anyhoos

Here's a tip. If someone says the best OS is Windows ME then you can assume the [sarcasm] tags are in full gear.

Whats wrong with Windows ME :rofl:

Maybe he was gloating or wanting us all to go 'ahhhhhhhhhhh, pretty computerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'

Anyhoos

Yah... and if this was his point then he kinda messed up with buying a p4 533, not setting up a good raid configuration, buying a 2x dvd-burner, etc. Without the little things done, the computer is not very impressive at all. :no:

Can anyone shine a light on what the best OS to use for general gameplay & browsing the internet is.

My current spec of my PC is

Windows XP Pro

Pentium 4 3.06 Hyperthread Processor

MSI Neo 875P Neo-FISR Motherboard

MSI GeForce FX5700 256MB DDR Memory

2 Gig DDR Ram

200 Gig HD -Primary

80 Gig HD - Secondary

SB Audigy 2 Sound Card

2x DVD Recorders

DOS 6.2?

I'm being a troll? Yeah, good joke...and nice picture too. I'll be saving that for future use.

The point is, OS X really has no place in this thread. Read the first post, and think again. The original question asked was what would be the best OS for his PC. There's no need for the Mac zealots to stop by and post their 2 cents everytime they get a chance to. I'm surprised how that doesn't qualify as "trolling."

Or should I go to every thread in the Mac section and post information about XP, simply because both of them are "the two best OS even though they are on different platforms." I doubt that would be taken in good spirit.

Think before you post.

http://www.petitiononline.com/macospc/petition.html ;) :p

:no: Windows 2003 is not a workstation (yes I do know that several guides exist for such transformation, BUT WHY?!) :blink: ! If security is your concern install SP2 RC1 in XPpro and you?re set!

I'd recommend Windows 3.11 for Workgroups! It has a 'graphical user interface' and you can click on 'icons' to make a program run in a 'window!' Cool Stuff!

Check out the screenshot!

LOL, this is by far the best os or maby dos?