Warcraft 3 Beta leak...

Originally posted by Wildcard  

Geez whats so hard about finding this when an 8 year old can do it. Im sure its even on google now :D

Searching on google for warez is like going to the supermarket for cocaine.

Originally posted by mcb  

p.s. how do i get eDonkey to connect to more sources? it says 'unasked' for most.

i dunno. anybody expreienced with the prog willl know what to do

my works perfectly.

if you wanna get it, then get in on irc

Originally posted by mortensen  

You are TOTALLY right. If you have to get 'warez' from Neowin then you really shouldn't be using it.... mostly because you won't have a clue how to use it because only n00b's would get warez links of Neowin.

Not that I'm trying to start any flames or anything like that, but if you have to use IRC and 'edonkey' to get software, you are the one that is a 'n00b'.

Frankly, I dont see the point of this thread. :ermm:

Originally posted by Celsyus  

Not that I'm trying to start any flames or anything like that, but if you have to use IRC and 'edonkey' to get software, you are the one that is a 'n00b'.

Frankly, I dont see the point of this thread. :ermm:

yeah, real l33t d00dz use nmap to port scan 93741928734129834 IP addresses in an effort to find an anonymous/open/crackable FTP server that they can get it off of.

Or they get on their knees and, well, nevermind.

The HaX0red Beta + AMD XP 1700 + Windows XP Pro = Restarts CPU about 8 minutes into the game. :(

if anyone has had problems with this, let me know. I tried the AMD/W2K|XP Patch and still no help. :(

FYI you can only play ALONE when you are playing single player (i havent actually tried it, but i have been told to save my ISP some bandwidth.) I suppose if you want to see all the characters it is worth the d/l ;)

I've just played Warcraft 3 online now and it worked great. I really didn't think it would work, though there is still some lag [512k connection]. Not too shabby though. Playing single-player really sucks.

i guess there is nothing for me to download then. I love the beta, just dont like the fact i always have to be online to play. My ISP sucks, and only lets me on for like 4 hours at a time. Still enough to get a ton of games logged on bnet.

You all should join us, in #war3server on EFNet.

Thanks for that.... they helped me to play online for the first time. And after playing on my second computer it is a REALLY good looking game. Just it needs a 1.1Ghz Thunderbird to get good play out of it; my Duron 700 can't cut it.