yet another "im getting an ipod" thread

woohoo.. im getting an ipod tomorrow.. :p

i never even planned it.. was waiting for sony HI-MD to replace my NET-MD.. but today i just saw a special.. they are selling the 10GB (the latest versions) for only 249 euros.. maybe that's not a lot for you americans.. but in europe.. this thing is freaking expenisve..

the 15GB will cost you 349 euro's :angry: .. so 249 is like dirt cheap.. so im getting the 10gb then. that should be enough.. i always walk with like 2 minidisks.. so about 80 songs.. now i can have more.. although i don't know if i need that much.. i can put 1/3 of my mp3/cd collection on it.. im so happy right now :laugh: :rofl:

Sweet, I'd say I hope you enjoy it, but I know you will :yes:

thank you man.. now i can carry around more rap/hip hop songs to **** of other ppl here on neowin :laugh:

thank you man.. now i can carry around more rap/hip hop songs to **** of other ppl here on neowin:laugh:h:

LOL glad to hear, make sure you start plenty of threads about it to(Y)Y)

:rofl:l:

LOL glad to hear, make sure you start plenty of threads about it too (Y)

:rofl:

we should start the "We love rap and don't give a f*ck if you don't" alliance :laugh:

we should start the "We love rap and don't give a f*ck if you don't" alliance:laugh:h:

LOL!!

Best idea I've heard all yea;);)

As you've noticed, I think you scared everyone off by mentioning those evil words:shifty:y:

woohoo just got it.. :p

it's so sexy :devil:

it's so small.. just a bit wider then my SE T610.. cant wait for it to charge... damnit.... :laugh:

congrats on your ipod.

as for rap hiphop - i guess if thats all you like then its ok. one day you'll probably grow out of it like i did. ;)

congrats on your ipod.

as for rap hiphop - i guess if thats all you like then its ok. one day you'll probably grow out of it like i did. ;)

no no rap / hip hop for life :laugh: .. well we shall see about that :p

here's a pic.. kinda crap.. but it's lovely.. nice and small..

i use itunes to get the songs on it.. just imported my whole playlist.. drag and drop baby.. already filled it with 5 gigs yesterday.. today i will put some more one it.. gonna leave some space for the newer songs..

you can actually cheat with this thing @ a test.. put some nice txt's in it :shifty: :devil:

lol you can see it's taking with a philips toucam :laugh:

post-96-1080749005.jpg

seems that im the only one posting in here :p

so i listened to it for some time now.. but i must say.. the sound is not really... well "super".. i mean my netmd sounded way better.. especially the BASS! that's my main problem.. the eq sucks.. only r&b setting works good.. well better then the rest..

so i was wondering.. any of you guys have this problem? i have these Sony MDR-Q22LP headphones.. they did a pretty good job on my netmd.. sometimes i even had to lower the bass.. :wacko:

now im wondering. well maybe they are not good enough for the ipod.. what kind of headphones are you guys using?

Do you have Sound Check on in the options? It's like a normalizer. That always made things sound terrible to me.

Tried the headphones that came with the iPod to see if you like them?

Congrats on the iPod, btw. You're going to love it. :yes: I can't wait to get my new one. The other one broke, sent it back to the Circuit City return service, and now I'm going to be able to get a 40GB model instead of the 30GB I had. :D

Do you have Sound Check on in the options? It's like a normalizer. That always made things sound terrible to me.

Tried the headphones that came with the iPod to see if you like them?

Congrats on the iPod, btw. You're going to love it. :yes: I can't wait to get my new one. The other one broke, sent it back to the Circuit City return service, and now I'm going to be able to get a 40GB model instead of the 30GB I had. :D

i think my Sound check is @ off.. but i will check that :).. it's a nice device.. but it's kinda full :cry:

maybe i need to delete some songs of some albums.. :shifty:

Congrats on the iPod. Sorry I didnt post soon enough. I didnt see this thread. lol

For bass, the stock earphones that come with it suck. Theyre not comfortable and the bass is just crap on it. I would suggest getting new ones. Read some reviews on ipodlounge.com.

I heard that the Sony MDR-EX1SL are nice. They match with the iPod also. http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php...products_id=387

Dont forget to buy a case. Im looking to buy one real soon since mine is scratched front and back. >_<. Some people may not like it, but I think the iSkins look nice. Especially the glow ones. www.iskin.com

i may get one of those iskins too.. as for the headphones.. i don't like those that need to go in your ear.. gimme the streetstyle ones (either neck or the clipons).. anyone know some good ones? they dont need to match the ipod cause it's in my pants anyways :p

I have an ipod and its the best thing since sliced bread lol. I love it and i have nearly filled the thing up with music :)

• 2 weeks later...

as much excited as i was when i bought this.... now im selling it.. :wacko: .. i dont like it anymore.. it's just the sound issue.. damnit apple.. can't you provide better sound or better bass on this!

woohoo.. im getting an ipod tomorrow..&nbsp:p:p

i never even planned it.. was waiting for sony HI-MD to replace my NET-MD.. but today i just saw a special.. they are selling the 10GB (the latest versions) for only 249 euros.. maybe that's not a lot for you americans.. but in europe.. this thing is freaking expenisve..

the 15GB will cost you 349 euro's&nbsp:angry:y: .. so 249 is like dirt cheap.. so im getting the 10gb then. that should be enough.. i always walk with like 2 minidisks.. so about 80 songs.. now i can have more.. although i don't know if i need that much.. i can put 1/3 of my mp3/cd collection on it.. im so happy right now&nbsp:laugh:h:&nbsp:rofl:l:

Funny how in one other thread you vouched to purchase an MD over and iPod because of "better sound quality".

By the way, sound quality is determined by the BITRATE of your songs...

Edited by nspeds

Funny how in one other thread you vouched to purchase an MD over and iPod because of "better sound quality".

i know.. big mistake man.. i should have just waited..

but it was only 225! and who doesnt want an ipod :blush:

quick question here.. how much is my ipod worth? it's only 3 weeks old.. not damaged.. the only thing it has are some (well lots) of small scratches on the screen.. but they are those kind of scratches that you can clean with some icleaner or brasso..

i dont have any of that stuff so i can't do it myself.. i bought it for 250 euro's.. it's NEW.. and i haven't even opened the headphones (woohoo.. big deal :p)..

I'll give you 75 euro for it...and thats only because I like you and I feel sorry for your bad purchase. Anyways I think you will find my offer both fair and reasonable.

Congrats on the Ipod!

(psst... RAP/HIP HOP is okay in my book.... :laugh:)

congrats on it? im selling it now :p

@fishercounter: thnx but no thnx.. i hope that pic in your av is not yours...