Sonia Gandhi Conspiracy

"Sonia Gandhi" is a big conspiracy theory against India.

She was assigned by the Pope himself in the Vatican to seduce Rajeev Gandhi with the help of CIA.

Reason for it?

Once Sonia became the wife of Rajiv, the CIA could kill all the other contenders in the Gandhi family for the Prime Ministers post to rule India. Now what is the good for both the CIA and the pope.

For CIA

1. Make India a slave country of USA.

2. The Indian PM, a puppet in the US presidents hands

3. Squeeze India of all its minerals and resources like the British.

4. A good staging ground against communism vis a vis, China, Vietnam, Soviet Union (At that time)

For the Pope

1. Convert all non-christians reeling in the agony of death, suffering and darkness to the true light of Christianity by mass conversions with the help of Sonia.

2. Convert the whole 1 Billion people of India into catholics.

3. Bring the slutty culture found in Europe and the Americas to India and make it modern and western.

4. Destroy all hindu, jain, buddhist and sikh temples and islamic mosques.

more: http://forumhub.com/indhistory/10606.16.50.16.html

Investigators conducting the new inquest into the death of Princess Diana are reportedly taking a close look at an unlikely suspect: Princess Anne's killer pooch Dotty!

London researcher Clive Mulgrow contends that the infamously vicious bull terrier -- best known for ripping Queen Elizabeth's beloved lap dog limb from limb -- is also responsible for the deaths of Diana, boyfriend Dodi Fayed and their driver. And incredibly, probers are beginning to take his theory seriously.

"That dog is a homicidal maniac -- shockingly vindictive, cunning and resourceful," says Mulgrow. "My theory is that she stowed away with Diana's luggage, somehow made it into the car, and went berserk on that fateful drive, causing the fatal wreck.

"I've seen an amateur videotape taken at the crash scene that was locked away in a Paris police vault for years. It shows a small, furry blur leaping from the wrecked car seconds after the accident. I'm convinced that was Dotty."

The pet's involvement would explain the royal-family-orchestrated cover-up that has enshrouded the case since Diana's death in 1997, the veteran crime writer maintains.

"If the truth came out, Dotty would have to be put down," he says. "Princess Anne and the royal family, who've been protecting her for years, weren't about to let that happen."

There's no question that Dotty has a less-than- even temperament. In 2002, she attacked two boys in Windsor Great Park, earning her blue-blooded mistress a stiff fine. Over the Christmas holidays, the ultraviolent beast savagely killed the Queen's corgi Pharos. While a less aristocratic canine would have been destroyed, Dotty was merely ordered to see an animal psychologist.

There's also little doubt that there was no love lost between Princess Di and the demon dog.

"Dotty would snarl in a menacing manner every time she saw Diana, and once in 1996, shortly before the divorce, Dotty lunged at her at a garden party and tried to bite her ankle," a palace insider told Mulgrow. "If Prince Charles hadn't been there to boot the dog away it would have taken a chunk out of Di."

And the feeling was mutual.

"Diana once called Dotty a 'horrid beast' and told Princess Anne she 'ought to have the bloody thing destroyed,' " the eyewitness went on. "When Dotty heard that, she gave a deep growl of raw hatred. I have no doubt she wanted Di dead."

Someone wrote it so it must be true

its election time in india and Congress and BJP are trashing each other just got this mail [election spam :blink:]...

anyway i found that thing both funny and scary... pope+CIA is a deadly combination :p

"I've seen an amateur videotape taken at the crash scene that was locked away in a Paris police vault for years. It shows a small, furry blur leaping from the wrecked car seconds after the accident. I'm convinced that was Dotty."

ROFL! Thats awesome :laugh: Demon Dog... ahah lmao.

3. Bring the slutty culture found in Europe and the Americas to India and make it modern and western.

Well **** me dead. "...slutty culture..."?

India is one of the most backward, barbaric countries on the face of this planet.

A country, like Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia where females are still chattel, to be

enslaved, tortued and killed at the whim of their owner / husband.

A little "...slutty culture..." might be just what it needs to progress from it's

ancient caste heritage. A way of life that values cows ahead of humans.

Only an insane, inhuman madman could admonish the modern world for it's failures

while justifying such a medieval way of life in that backward country.

Wake up.

What the hell are you talking about? Females are no where near enslaved, tortured, and kill at the whim of their "owner" in india. India is the Silicon Valley of today.. Every day, more jobs are being outsourced to India, because that's where there are a growing number of executives and business gurus who will work just as well as US workers for a lower price. India is not backward, it is not barbaric--in some cases, it even surpasses USA.

SunnyB, you obviously have never visited India, nor have you ever done any sort of research other than what you see in movies or what you guess. India is nothing like what you describe. You're so full of sh!t your eyes are brown. So maybe you should grow some balls before you make empty accusations next time. Its quite insulting to other people.

Whoever says India is backward country is MORON. The picture they get from watching TV like Sadhus in Ganga , Cows, Snake Charmers. Thats a wrong image. I would suggest to that person go and visit India.....

For example: Mobile Phones

I am currently a student in Toronto, the mobile phone service sucks here. You have to pay for incoming calls also , wait till 6PM to make calls. India on other hand is far advanced in mobile phone service, we have got streaming video on Reliance phones.

india is indeed backward and barbaric.

women are burned alive for not having a large enough dowry or if their husbands just don't want to be married to them anymore. female fetuses are regularly aborted or female babies are killed because male babies are more "desirable." i won't go into the thing with the "untouchables" because it's just disgusting.

if you think india is so cool, hellbender, why don't you go live there?

india is indeed backward and barbaric.

women are burned alive for not having a large enough dowry or if their husbands just don't want to be married to them anymore.  female fetuses are regularly aborted or female babies are killed because male babies are more "desirable."  i won't go into the thing with the "untouchables" because it's just disgusting.

if you think india is so cool, hellbender, why don't you go live there?

Thats ANCIENT India. Saying women are burned alive and aborted is like saying that women are regularly convicted in USA for being witches: its far into the history. Today, things are VERY different.

And I have lived in India for much of my life. I moved to USA about five years ago, and I visit every few years still.

Maybe you should grow some balls too! (Only joking :p)

Thats ANCIENT India. Saying women are burned alive and aborted is like saying that women are regularly convicted in USA for being witches: its far into the history. Today, things are VERY different.

And I have lived in India for much of my life. I moved to USA about five years ago, and I visit every few years still.

Maybe you should grow some balls too! (Only joking :p)

that stuff still goes on. just because the indian gov't refuses to acknowledge it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

i don't need balls, hon. i have ovaries :p

that stuff still goes on. just because the indian gov't refuses to acknowledge it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

i don't need balls, hon. i have ovaries :p

It doesnt happen, at least not nearly as extreme as Americans portray it. I can say from a first hand experience.. Sure, they are not always as civilized as Americans are (for example.. if an ambulance has its lights on, people will crowd in front of it to look at who is inside rather than trying their best to get out of the way).. But, there is very little of the old-fashioned cruelty to women going on. Women are still the homemakers and men go out and work, but thats mainly because of the lifestyle there-- guys don't have big enough heads to carry the water on their heads, and women are often too shy and too weak to do menial labor. Its not because they are being prosecuted, its because thats the way they prefer it.

If they prefer otherwise, no one will look down on them. When I was in india, we were a fairly wealthy family. No one would even question my mom when she rode her scooter all alone out to work at a shop that sold jeans (Flying Machine, if you've ever heard of that brand.. synonymous to Lee in America).

My mom got married to my dad in India, and there was no dowry, no burning, none of that crap. It was a traditional Indian wedding.

In fact, marraige etiquette is a lot better in India than in America (IMO).. Divorce IS looked down upon, so couples try much harder to work out their differences in India than in America. In America, if the husband wants butter and the wife wants margarine, they get a divorce.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, western media has portrayed India to be much worse than it is today. If I claim that women don't have the right to vote in USA, or that if a woman's husband dies she is burned alive in USA, or that if a woman can swim/float in water she is a witch in USA, you'd be all over me right? Its the same way in India. Those things are in the past.

To analogize your words, just because the american government claims it happens doesnt mean it happens.

yet another waste of internet space and bandwidth.... useless bunch of ignorants... maybe you guys should do a study abroad or something, and for those too young to study abroad, wtf are yall posting on here anyway? some of you all cant even spell history and present.

India has a lot of good things going for it but you do have to consider it is high on the list of humanitarian violations, police burality is really high there and descrimination against Sikhs, Muslims, and Catholics still exists today...Not to mention all the tension with Pakistan over Kashmir.

yah, just like us americans...chee, i wonder why we're the most hated... jealous? HAHAHA i dont think so...why would people be jealous about a 5yr old stealing guns and killing his teacher? Why would they be jealous of a computer hacker getting a tougher sentence than a rapist? We really need to lay some of the fake pride off...we arent the best, we arent the top, live with that fact. no one is at the top...

India has a lot of good things going for it but you do have to consider it is high on the list of humanitarian violations, police burality is really high there and descrimination against Sikhs, Muslims, and Catholics still exists today...Not to mention all the tension with Pakistan over Kashmir.

Can't disagree with that one. Religious tensions ARE high there :/ Especially between Muslims and Hindus. Then again, what country doesn't have its share of civil problems?

It doesnt happen, at least not nearly as extreme as Americans portray it. I can say from a first hand experience.. Sure, they are not always as civilized as Americans are (for example.. if an ambulance has its lights on, people will crowd in front of it to look at who is inside rather than trying their best to get out of the way).. But, there is very little of the old-fashioned cruelty to women going on. Women are still the homemakers and men go out and work, but thats mainly because of the lifestyle there-- guys don't have big enough heads to carry the water on their heads, and women are often too shy and too weak to do menial labor. Its not because they are being prosecuted, its because thats the way they prefer it.

If they prefer otherwise, no one will look down on them. When I was in india, we were a fairly wealthy family. No one would even question my mom when she rode her scooter all alone out to work at a shop that sold jeans (Flying Machine, if you've ever heard of that brand.. synonymous to Lee in America).

My mom got married to my dad in India, and there was no dowry, no burning, none of that crap. It was a traditional Indian wedding.

In fact, marraige etiquette is a lot better in India than in America (IMO).. Divorce IS looked down upon, so couples try much harder to work out their differences in India than in America. In America, if the husband wants butter and the wife wants margarine, they get a divorce.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, western media has portrayed India to be much worse than it is today. If I claim that women don't have the right to vote in USA, or that if a woman's husband dies she is burned alive in USA, or that if a woman can swim/float in water she is a witch in USA, you'd be all over me right? Its the same way in India. Those things are in the past.

To analogize your words, just because the american government claims it happens doesnt mean it happens.

*sigh* it's true...you DO know everything :rolleyes:

damn even I know that the women aren't treated fairly in india. The dowry system over there is incredibly bad and results in many parents aborting or killing female children. If they do have a female child often the dowry is 90% of the parents total worth when she gets married, and often marriages are arranged very early on. Of course I must be wrong....

Let me add something:

India is huge country, I come from North India, there are some states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, which are very poor states, there are less educated population. That could be the reason.

Every country has its own problems, I was born and raised in India and moved to America about six years ago I love this country. But it?s like getting married before its fun and exiting after you know who's been into:(:(

India has problem with religion and then look at America wherever there's a man with a turban suddenly everybody think he's a terriost. America also has problem with skin color and talking about humanitarian violations India has 1069.9 million people (OVER 1 BILLION) 2nd Largest population of the world( 17 to 20 percent), Don't say it unless you can handle that many life not to mention going to be World's Largest populated Countries in 2050(over 1,628 million). Country size India (1266595 sq miles) vs. USA (3618770 sq miles).