Sonia Gandhi Conspiracy

*sigh* it's true...you DO know everything :rolleyes:

You can't blame him for sticking up for his home country. I would rather believe you then some kid though.

what page is this? i cant see the first post or first page for that matter? what happened with sonia gandhi? i dont know about you guys, but i'm from south india, that dowry system doesnt really exist like that anymore. i havent heard of anyone aborting in south india either

india is indeed backward and barbaric.

women are burned alive for not having a large enough dowry or if their husbands just don't want to be married to them anymore. female fetuses are regularly aborted or female babies are killed because male babies are more "desirable." i won't go into the thing with the "untouchables" because it's just disgusting.

if you think india is so cool, hellbender, why don't you go live there?

where the hell did you learn that from? take a trip to india. for your own sake. maybe they can enlighten you.

You can't blame him for sticking up for his home country. I would rather believe you then some kid though.

:rolleyes:

I wont even bother to respond to such an idiotic comment.

*sigh* it's true...you DO know everything :rolleyes:

Women are not burned alive for not having enough dowry. It used to happen, just like the Salem witch trials used to happen early in American history. I am part Indian. I've lived in the country for nearly 13 years. Thank you for making an imbecilic comment about a country you know nothing about. Now, I can tell you that Ohio was once part of the KKK network, in the early 1920s. Perhaps there is still racism going on where you live. After all, Ohio is populated primarily with barbarics, rednecks, and hillbillys, right? Take a trip to India before making another comment about my country, and learn something. India moves into the 21st century, just like any other country.

damn even I know that the women aren't treated fairly in india. The dowry system over there is incredibly bad and results in many parents aborting or killing female children.
That isn't true either. Where did you hear that women are mistreated in India. Women are highly respected, since many Hindu goddesses are female.
If they do have a female child often the dowry is 90% of the parents total worth when she gets married, and often marriages are arranged very early on.

Where are you getting your information? True, arranged marriages are popular in India, but they are not arranged until both the potential bride and groom are well educated (Bachelors degrees atleast). Dowry is an ancient practice, and it is neither legal, nor condonned anymore.

Maybe you, Anita, and her ovaries should all visit the country before making blatant accusations.