Windows 98 Setup Problem after its completed

Ok, I have alittle problem which is easy to bypass but I hate when I get it, Ok after installing windows after a format, Atfer it gets done copying files, hardware detection, etc. When it goes into the desktop and installs rest of the hardware, it ask, "Please insert your Windows 98 Second Edition CD to continue" So I insert it and I click ok, Well it then comes up saying, We could not find the file blah blah on the Windows 98 Second Edition CD, then at the bottom of the window youll see it putting the location..

Now Why is the location always on C:\Windows\System\Precopy , Im just wondering why it doesnt put it on E:\Win98 since i always have to type that then it works. I never have had this problem on any other computer when installing Windows 98SE, just on this computer...

Micron Electronics

Pentium 200MHz w/ MMX

64mb of SDRam

WDC 2.0GB HD

If you all need any other information just let me know..

Also when I install windows 98 on here, i dont know if its cause I have the cd in or what but when its starting windows 98, right after installation, it says error then something about windows file protection then mentions a file ending with vxd or something like that. But it goes away after I take out the CD until it goes into the desktop then asking for the C:\Windows\System\Precopy.

Also another thing, when I installed 98 on here before i formatted and installed it again, when it showed that vxd error, i had to restart then it asked if i wanted to start in safe mode ya know and i hit enter, and it did then im like no i didnt want to do that so i restarted then after it started normal mode, it seemed like it already installed all the hardware and didnt ask for the files and such, wonder why but it asked for windows networking when i didnt even specify it to do that.