[AA] Neowin 1st Armory Division Roster

ok, im in, my name has to be [NW]psychoticDEMENTO becuase [NW1AD]psychoticDEMENTO doesnt fit. :cry:

I added you to the name you asked at your request, but if you can shorten your name would be great.

Welcome to the team!

shorten your name somehow, it should be [NW1AD]

here is a suggestion

[NW1AD]Psycotic

or [NW1AD]Demento

but those dont sound as cool, they sound too normal. i could use [NW1AD]NightshadE.

but those dont sound as cool, they sound too normal. i could use [NW1AD]NightshadE.

When you've come to a final decision post it here. You may only change your name once every 24 hours.

yeah, but nothing sounds as cool as my name =p

Sounds like fun, however I am already in a clan, [Vetro] and I'm pretty happy there! ;-(

Other : Plantronic Audio 90 Headset

How is that headset? I was thinking of getting one lol

(Did a search for your clan site hehe)

oh xStainDx, do u know when's the next AA update due? thnx

Tomarrow (Friday, April 2nd) @11PM EST there will be the 2nd SITREP for 2.1. We'll know more then. I have no dates.

Edited by xStainDx

Any chance we can all agree on a IM format? It would make it easy then to create a group and find out who's online and willing to play....

*coughs* MSN *coughs* :laugh:

Fine by me, I was just curious if there would be a standard IM client or just a mix and match type thing... I have no prob with MSN... I suppose if anyone had a problem with any specific client they could always use trillian...