Anti-Matter and the Illuminati

If any of you have read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown then you will know more about it.

Everything in the universe has an opposite. Light - dark, Happy - sad, war - peace, sky - ground, etc. Matter must have an opposite called anti-matter. Supposedly, it is extremely unstable when it comes in contact with anything including air. One small drop can have the explosive power of the Hiroshima bomb. The only problem is that it is hard to create and has only been seen in outer space so far...that we know of.

Another thing mentioned in the book was about an underground cult made up of scientists called the Illuminati. I guess the pyrimid and eye on the back of the dollar bill is their doing and also one of their symbols. It makes sense though. What does a pyrmid have to do with America right?

Anyhow, if any of you have read the book, let me know what you think about the conspiricies mentioned.

Right but it's hard to keep. It only lasts for 40 billionths of a second. Could you imagine if they could harness it?

RufioPan - I didn't mean that the Illuminati were making it. They might not even exist.

What does a pyrmid have to do with America right?

It's the symbol on the back of the dollar bill. It's called the All Seeing Eye, and I believe it comes from Egyptian mythology. Supposedly, from what little I've read and can remember, the Illuminati is the highest order of the freemasons, which is -supposedly- an occult lodge founded a long time ago. Once again, -supposedly- Americas founding fathers were all freemasons, and every american president with the exception of two were also members. I think JFK was one of the two, but I can't remember who the other was supposed to have been. Also, -supposedly- the eagle in the presidential seal is also a freemason symbol, as is the washington monument, which is an obelisk...also a symbol from egyptian mythology and history. What freemasons have to do with Egyptian architecture and all this other stuff, I have no idea.

I read a book a long time ago, and I remember something about when Clinton met with Yeltsin, the two symbols in the background of the press conference were eagles, one with its wings pointing down for Yeltsins branch of the masons, and one with it's wings pointing up, for Clintons branch of the masons.

Don't know if I believe any of this crap...seems pretty far fetched to me, but still, it's interesting stuff.

I don't see how anti-matter is a *conspiracy*...the rest of your examples are merely traits of humanity, not something inherent in nature.

As far as the Illuminati/Free Masons go.... :ninja:

/me starts singing stonecutters song from the simpsons

I highly doubt the free masons would have need for a weapon. They control more than enough already.

Isnt the Illuminati an French organization/cult? If so they wont be able to find there way out of a paperbag.. silly french.

It's not really a conspiracy. Anti-Matter exists, CERN proved they could make it. In Angels & Demons, Dan Brown was merely writing a story based off the fact that CERN could harness it. Obviously they can't as of yet, but they were the first to create it.

The Free Masons conspiracy about our Founding Fathers and Presidents could be true, but we'll never know. Very intersting indeed though.

The book is excellent and exciting. I read Angels & Demons after I picked up and never put down Da Vinci Code. :ninja:

If you liked Angels & Demons I suggesting going to get Da Vinci Code if you haven't all ready. It also brings up alot of controversial ideas also. For example, Constantine the Great actually compiled The Bible as we know it today. It's true, you know. He also had a meeting with many people called the Nicade Creed. It was actually a vote on Christ's divinity. They threw out and burned all Gospels speaking as him in more of a human, teacher, philospher terms rather than of God's incarnate. By doing this they created the only way to God which was through Jesus. Hence the power of the Roman Catholic Church was created. Rome was no longer seperated by Church and State.

It also talks about Jesus' blood line still may be in existance today, for he had a wife and daughter. I'll let you read about that on your own though. :o

That's why it was such a big deal the scrolls in 1945 were found in Nag Hammadi, Egypt. It proved that the Gospel of Mary Magdalene existed and the Gospel of Thomas which both Gospels talk about Christ in a very humanistic stance. I shall quote a saying from Jesus in The Gospel of Thomas.

Thomas 1:70 "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you.  If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you will destroy you."

He's basically saying that everybody has it within them to find God. If you do not bring forth what is within you, it will destroy you. Obviously that teaches a very different concept than that of The Gospel of John. As far as Matthew, Mark, and Luke are concerned they never talked of Jesus as God himself. They simply said son of God, or Messiah, which translated from Greek can both be translated to "annointed one" and/or "rabbi". Most Jews of that time simply thought that we were all Sons/Daughters of God.

Sorry I blabbered on about this, didn't mean to get off topic. It's very interesting stuff to me as I've been raised a in a Christian home and I still am. So again sorry for going way off topic. :unsure:

obscure detour

click ninja

actually, I thought they haven't found antimatter in space yet. I'd like to see that article.

Read this. It talks about a pulsar star spraying it into space.

Isn't the Enterprise (all her incarnations) powered by a Matter\Antimatter warp drive? Whereby matter\antimatter collide within a containment field releasing that energy into a warp field??? (something like that anyway.)

Cheers.

Antimatter/matter propulsion in the Trek universe is controlled by a magical crystal "dilithium"

Unless we can find a magical object capable of being non-reactive with matter and anti-matter that would be very unlikely to happen (warp drive in the Trek way that is)

Antimatter/matter propulsion in the Trek universe is controlled by a magical crystal "dilithium"

Unless we can find a magical object capable of being non-reactive with matter and anti-matter that would be very unlikely to happen (warp drive in the Trek way that is)

Of course I know that...hides star trek tapes.

I've always thought that the pyramid with the eye was a Free Mason thing.

I heard something of the Illuminati to be an offspring or subgroup of the freemasons. The Illuminati supposedly exist since around 1730, started in Bavaria/Germany.

"Many historians now credit the unseen hand of the Illuminati with influencing the design of the Great Seal. The Illuminati had infiltrated the brotherhood of the Masons at a time when the Masons were very influential in U.S. politics (Vice President Henry Wallace was an upper echelon Mason.) Most believe the Illuminati used their considerable influence to "brand" their symbology on the dollar bill.

The "all-seeing eye" above the pyramid is a well-known Illuminati symbol called the Shining Delta. The eye signifies the Illuminati's "all-seeing" infiltration of government and community. The triangle (or delta) around the eye is the mathematical symbol for change (the Illuminati's ultimate goal was to bring about massive change in the form of a secular New World Order.) And finally, the rays of light shining off the triangle signify enlightenment and illumination (i.e., intellectual freedom from the dangerous "myth" of religion.)"

That was taken directly from Dan Brown's site. You can read more about the Illuminati here.

post-92-1081776982.gif

Edited by ONEentity

Antimatter is cool stuff, and it can be kept relatively stable, last I heard was the sodium-laser cube container (unconfirmed), which could hold very large amounts (up to poing something of a gram I believe [which is enough to put a very massive dent in the earth]). As many say, this is star-trek stuff, I hope they put a bit more effort into the whole scientific area here in the US, rather than bicker about religion, money, and war.

If any of you have read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown then you will know more about it.

Everything in the universe has an opposite. Light - dark, Happy - sad, war - peace, sky - ground, etc. Matter must have an opposite called anti-matter. Supposedly, it is extremely unstable when it comes in contact with anything including air. One small drop can have the explosive power of the Hiroshima bomb. The only problem is that it is hard to create and has only been seen in outer space so far...that we know of.

Another thing mentioned in the book was about an underground cult made up of scientists called the Illuminati. I guess the pyrimid and eye on the back of the dollar bill is their doing and also one of their symbols. It makes sense though. What does a pyrmid have to do with America right?

Anyhow, if any of you have read the book, let me know what you think about the conspiricies mentioned.

they arent conspiracies... it's fact. the illuminati is real. im in the very middle of Angels & Demons right now and it's absolutely amazing. :yes: