What Mobilefone do U have, and why did YOU buy it?

-- Firstly, I'm not one for starting this kind of thread, if its against any kinda rules or w/e, my bad... Like i said, s'not my kinda thing. :p --

...I always tend to read up on Mobile devices, notably mobile phones (or Cells, for you Americans :p) and here at least people, whether at work or out and about are simply taken in by these things. Its like they GOTTA be used, gotta be out on display etc etc.

Anyhow, I'm very curious as to what made you buy the phone you did, what appealed to you? What do you look for as and when you're buying a phone.

If anyone is compelled to answer, as well, if poss include an image of your phone as well as of course the brand / model.

...If you don't wanna respond, fair enough, DON'T.

Thanks! :)

Sony Ericsson T616

Why'd I get it? Well, because Steve (Neyo) told me to! :-p

Plus, it had camera phone, which I use daily, and I knew the OS on the phone was pretty extendable, with themes, Bluetooth and IR connectivity, and the like. Plus, it kicks the pants off the Samsung x426 I had previously.

Oh, did I mention it was free from AT&T with 2 years of service? :-p

I don't think I could ever buy another phone that wasn't a Sony Ericsson or had a camera in it... it's too useful and I love the OS :)

Sony Ericsson T610, the T630 wasnt out when i bought this one. same reasons as above does everything that i need bar a decent camera. but no phone has a decent camera

Motorola T720c

I got it because I didn't know it was crashy.. and I thought it is good quality like Motorola? Now I know.. I will switch my phone to something better one day

Samsung e700, becasue its sexy.. :D

Even though the software really sucks... i fancied a new phone, my contract was up and this was one of the VERY few that i liked, ah well

note to self, get a nokia again next time! :)

Sony Ericsson T610, simply because it looks good.

the novelty has worn off months ago though. i need a new phone.

haha, I remember that. How long left on the contract mate? What you looking at...?

Motorola V600

Why? Because this phone simply rocks. Sleek. Sexy. Bluetooth. Excellent RF. Quad-Band. Excellent Camera. MP3 Ringtones. Solid Construction. Changeable Metal Faceplates. Ring Lighting. Speakphone.

Motorola V600

Why? Because this phone simply rocks. Sleek. Sexy. Bluetooth. Excellent RF. Quad-Band. Excellent Camera. MP3 Ringtones. Solid Construction. Changeable Metal Faceplates. Ring Lighting. Speakphone.

wow i got the same phone and ur right its awesome phone :D :D :D

Nokia 3595 which is the same as chr_is's, but with a color screen. Why? Cause at the time it was the newest thing and I got it for only $20USD :)

Samsung E700 because my mate offered it to me brand new for only AU$220

& i have a Nokia 6220 because its small and takes videos (not great quality though :pinch: )

Nokia 3650, I was waiting ages for it to come out last year and got it on its day of release in Europe - within 4 days i was getting annoyed with the circular keypad but I'm used to it now.

Sagem RC920 :pinch: why I get it? cause it was given to me for free :p ..I plan to update to a new phone some day...

Samsung E715 - It was a great phone when it first came out and I was getting sick of my Nokia 7210 (which I finally sold). But now I'm getting sick of this phone too. LOL

Nokia 8910i - I got it for cheap here in Australia considering the RRP for one of these is about $1500, and I got it for almost half the price. The phone isn't all that great, it's just the ejecting function is quite cool and the housing is pretty mad too.