Please Value My SUPER site ;-)

Question

It's nice, but I hope you're aware that those free domains offer you a lot of features but only 500MB of monthly bandwidth. With that many pictures, you're going to chew that up in no time.

Its nice!! i have always preferred the lighter sites so its not my cup of tea but hey my eyes were there for 10 minutes so yeah good job!

IMO The text in the horizontal menu has not enough contrast with the BG of the side bar and it makes the text hard to read. The green color when you hover your lonk in the vertical menu is ugly. Anything else is very good.

In this thread

not good :no:

;)

And you are spamming. Why??Posting two topics with just 4 minutes between. You could have included the link in your first post, couldn't you?? :p

Regarding the layout I think it looks real nice. Keep up the good work :)

Looks good. Although the green hover color in the left nav and the blue link color in the top nav blend in too much. I would change them to something that stands out more.

I love designs like that... It just has the techie feel to it. I was thinking maybe you could use orange or green to offset the black.. It would like marvelousss. :p