Outlook Express 6 + Hotmail messages

Ok, this has been going on since I've had XP and I've never bothered asking about it until now...

When Outlook Express 6 polls messages from my hotmail account, it ALWAYS grabs 2 copies of it.

It just seems like a problem with Windows, because I've formated once, and it still did it.

Does this happen to anyone else? It's kind of starting to bother me...

Just curious

Nate

http://www.seventhsignband.com

this happens to me too but only when I click on one of the new emails to preview it before all the emails have finished downloading. See if waiting until the new mail icon shows in the system tray before you click to read a new mail fixes your problem.

The Software Assistance would be more acceptable since this talks about Outlook Express! But I believe it could fit in the Network & Internet Troubleshooters as well. Thread moved to Software Assistance!

if u click on an account in oe it will check that account and d/l all msgs. if u tell oe to synchronize certain accounts on load, and then click on the account it will d/l ur msg's twice. either tell oe not to open to the acct or tell it not to synchronize accts on load.