Longhorn Systray Clock

hey Rcube, i just upgraded and all of the settings are the default settings, should it still be out of line?

The default setting shouldn't be out of line. I really want to see this. Please take a screenshot.

memNOC, you should really thank Kazuto Sato for his TClock Light and great documentations(in japanese..thank god for Babel Fish!). My LClock is simply a stripped down version of his program. :)

Ok I see the problem. It is because you are not using ClearType. I'll have a fix by the next release. ;)

Thanks!

@bingham, next time you post a lil pic like that do it in gif format

edit

can I requests something :blink: :D a configurable shadow (to remark a lil the clock)

Edited by Trust

Trust, haha configurable shadow in the control panel is what I am working on right now...well a way to overwrite the theme setting. :D

- Font color

- Shadow color

- Shadow type

- Shadow offset

Medievil, when ClearType is turned off...the minute has 1-pixel of whitespace on the left.

Trust, haha configurable shadow in the control panel is what I am working on right now...well a way to overwrite the theme setting. :D

- Font color

- Shadow color

- Shadow type

- Shadow offset

cool! that sound great!! :D :D

I thought I give you guys a little preview of the next release:

lcpreview.png

Note: Just a preview! Not final...so expect changes.

Thats the control panel tool I am working on right now. I would say I am "80%" done with what you see above. Just need to get a few bugs out and I can start testing it. :D

But still alot of work left before I can release the next version of LClock. ;)

Edited by RCube

Very nice little program you got there man. I have a request for you.

It would be very nice if you cane make also a mac like clock for the mac fans on windows :D

Look something like this :

Appleclock.jpg

Thanxs in advance

Naughty Dogg

Yea, but you can just PM him.... you don't have to thread crap the "longhorn" thread with a "mac" clock request.. totally off topic..... anyway, that's not important... :D

What's "Hour Zero: RCube? :p

i 2nd this, this would be great ;)

i'm pretty sure you can do this, with TClock Light. Just set the date format string to this: "ddd mm:nnAM/PM" and it should do the trick.

joshbrown is right, TClock light does that already. You guys should check it out. :)

Yeah "Hour Zero" means 12:xx is displayed as 0:xx. I have changed the label already to something easier to understand.

Edited by RCube