Longhorn Systray Clock

Ok, searching through 71 pages for a download doesnt seem fun, anyone care to repost...

It was in the first post :laugh:

Changelog:

1.62b September 19, 2004 (Download)

- Alarm popup is top most window.

- Improved calendar skin support.

that is a cool little replacement for the boring windows clock, nice work :up:

• 3 weeks later...

i just registered here to ask this questions...:

anyone know how to fix the problem, that when you have your taskbar in the TOP instead of the bottom of the screen, the popup calendar wont show up?

its driving me crazy, i love this clock, but i just have problems with the calendar to show up when i have my taskbar in the top of the screen.

please help!

I use the latest version and I can see the calendar even if the taskbar is on top of the screen. Do you see it when you move the taskbar to the bottom side of the screen?

It's working fine for me to :)

I'm using a top taskbar aswell and I haven't found any problems whatsoever.

thanks for your replies.

this is very strange. i have no clue why it wont work here or what i am doing wrong. i just reinstalled it again, and it still wont work.

i am able to see the calendar when the taskbar is at the bottom yes. thats why i think its so strange.

any otehr help would be much appreciated. thanks :)

Open LClock Properties.

1. Under "Calendar" tab, uncheck "Auto Calendar Position".

2. Under "Calendar Metrics" tab. Manually enter the "Calendar Vertical Offset" and "Calendar Horizontal Offset". They are in pixels. So play around with the values until you get the calendar to show up where you want.

Let me know if you still have problems. Thanx.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And thank you all for the great feedbacks! :) At this point, I am not sure if I'll make any more updates to LClock. Only major bug fixes. :p

Hey RCube,

A lot of times I find myself not being able to add reminders/alerts but once in a while I'm able to slip one in. Now, whenever I click on a desired date that I would want to set a reminder on, no event window loads up to add the message. I've mentioned a similar problem to you before in the past but I don't think the cause was ever figured out. I think this problem has something to do with the "Events.ini" file having a lot of reminders/alerts. Just to let you know, I have tried LClock with a fresh and new "Events.ini" file and everything works fine but as soon as I copy the reminders to the new "Events.ini" file, the problem starts. Is there some sort of maximum amount of reminders that we are allowed to have?

• 2 weeks later...

Can i somehow get semicolon ( : ) between hours and minutes ?

Set AM and PM to display ":" and set appropriate position for it, -14 -4 or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

any idea where to get some new skins?

Why is Lclock not updated anymore?

I need an option to play a sound wav at the top of every hour. Can someone add this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I like this clock a lot but I can not customise the skin royal_inspirit as the screen shot. Could anyone please guide me step by step for that. Thanks in advance.

Oyster.

Edit: I got what I wanted. Thanks for any concern. The problem is the missing button and some incorrect configurations in the skin package royal_inspirit.

Edited by Mr. Oyster