This free FPS shooter will eat your hd alive !

very hard coders:

for example of another product:

http://www.theproduct.de/

completelly different people probablly...they have things that tell how they did things like that game up there.....but not...

its all coding....they basically tell the cpu/whatnot to draw the things from coding....not from textures/ectera....its high programing language...

yes i have bookmarked the site above ...lol

Farb-Rausch rock. Its official.

yeah after i got to the end....that spinning hole?....

anyway after exiting check my cpu temp

61 degrees C

system was at 45 C

also i think they need to do something about rez and refresh...cause i kind of got a headache/dissy/hurting.....

would be nice at 1280x1024x70Hz.....or 1024x768....i don't know what rez that one is at....hopefully the unedited one will be scaleable...

ran fine mostly, though sounds(like walking/jumping....) need recoded...they a little loud....music needs to be louder...weapon blast visuals need work, especially for the canons...

Runs like crap on my laptop, although I can run games like UT2k4 great. Although, it is only 96k and that's amazing!

yea lagy here but playable. their targes is wow its only 86k is they makd a it regular size the could really be on to some thing

cool stuff

Ran great on mine

athlon 2200+

9700 pro

1gb ram

The only problem I had was the last room was very laggy on the left side by the stairway with all the health on it. Everywhere else seemed fine.

It ran but nearly everything was red :huh: celeron 2.6Ghz, 512MB, geforce3 ti200 64MB

It specifically says a Radeon 8500 or GeForce 4Ti card, or later, is needed. Pixel shader 1.3

There's real time lighting and bump mapping and stuff -- it looks awesome actually playing it. It's not the most fun thing ever, or really fun at all, but it looks great and it's 96kb (I mean, the graphics likely beat modern games like Battlefield Vietnam that come on multiple cds :p). Play wasn't a a super-high framerate, but there wasn't much fast movement so I didn't care.

<My specs: athlon xp 2700+, ati radeon 9600 pro, 512 mb ram, win xp>

It specifically says a Radeon 8500 or GeForce 4Ti card, or later, is needed. Pixel shader 1.3

yeah I know... I just wanted to see what it did