Why do guys have nipples?

(i have this in my sig)

this is a mystery to man i think but i cant find any use for a man's nipples. I mean why are they there? Why are they pink? Why cant we give milk? Why oh why oh why........

Add a Y chromosome and estrogen and you have breasts and mammary tissue, have you had any education on embryology? Its really neat how both sexes start out the same

My question is, why does riahc3 care? :rofl:

:D i really dont care just thought curious to see people's theories

Add a Y chromosome and estrogen and you have breasts and mammary tissue, have you had any education on embryology? Its really neat how both sexes start out the same 

woah ur talking in chinese to me buddy

yeah, basically when your body is being formed, the formation of the nipples just happen to come before the formation of any sex organs (that would determine the gender)

cuz we're mammals? altho its a good reason it doesnt cut it for me.

maybe god put these on us for some reason we havent yet discovered.......

ok thats how they're formed but it doesnt answer why.....

we have never used our nipples in ours lives for nething (unless u got some kind of a fetish but thats ur own thing)

EDIT: do titty twisters count as usage? :huh: ;)

ok thats how they're formed but it doesnt answer why.....

we have never used our nipples in ours lives for nething (unless u got some kind of a fetish but thats ur own thing)

it's how and why.....the reason is because they are formed before the gender is decided....that's why...too confusing for you?

if you're looking for some deep biblical religious spiritual hoo-ha answer, i dont know and i dont care. :rolleyes:

cuz we're mammals? altho its a good reason it doesnt cut it for me.

maybe god put these on us for some reason we havent yet discovered.......

geeze guy. you dont read so well

Fedorpheux Posted on Apr 15 2004, 01:35

yeah, basically when your body is being formed, the formation of the nipples just happen to come before the formation of any sex organs (that would determine the gender) 

^^^^ that's your answere

if you're looking for some deep biblical religious spiritual hoo-ha answer, i dont know and i dont care. :rolleyes:

no i wasnt expecting someone to say if u have big nipples u go to heaven if u have small nipples u go to hell. I think our 2 pink buddies have more to it than that tho..... they're formed before our gender is decided ok but how are they used to help mankind??

its to make a sex change easer
lolz :p

Apparently male have nipples because of the female hormone estrogen in our bodies which we all have in small amounts. Hence the estrogen is responsible for us males having nipples. How do I know?..lolz?.Biology Cla:rofl:ofl:

it's how and why.....the reason is because they are formed before the gender is decided....that's why...too confusing for you?

That's the funniest and most truthful thing I've read in a while. Thanks :D

lolz :p

Apparently male have nipples because of the female hormone estrogen in our bodies which we all have in small amounts. Hence the estrogen is responsible for us males having nipples. How do I know?..lolz?.Biology Cla:rofl:ofl:

but wait women were created in our image so shouldnt it be the other way around? (about the hormone estrongen or w/e)