Why do guys have nipples?

so you guys could look at what you have, then look at what we ladies have, and then wish you had what we have :whistle:

:huh: :shifty:

altho also a good answer

Its not possible for a guy to breast feed.

yes it is. Did u read the page?

this thread is nasty :x lol

-men jus have nipples, deal with it..

how can i deal with it if i dont even know why 2 pink things are on my chest and why they there and how do i use them???

The point is why would you need to deal with it in the first place. Just let them be. They are there because they are part of our human body. You cant just ask questions like: Why is my eye round? Why do I have nails? Why do men have to have penis' and not vaginas?

I meant it like this: Why cant women have penis' and men have vaginas. Stupid question isnt it. Just like the topic of this thread.

I understand that youre curious, but its just not a logical question. Were humans and humans have nipples. Deal with it. ;)

The point is why would you need to deal with it in the first place. Just let them be. They are there because they are part of our human body. You cant just ask questions like: Why is my eye round? Why do I have nails? Why do men have to have penis' and not vaginas?

see but the thigns u said ARE explainable; our eyes are to look around better. our nails are to pick things up better. Men and woman are different because of reproduction.

riahc3: OK, we get it, you are going with the creationism view which can?t answer jack... so don't argue with are factual answers or expect an explanation that will satisfy you

im not looking for a explanation that will satisfy me

if u dont want this thread to continue then just dont post

see but the thigns u said ARE explainable; our eyes are to look around better. our nails are to pick things up better. Men and woman are different because of reproduction.

No no. Now youre going into logical answers. Im talking about why they are there. Just like you asked.

Why do we have eyes? Why cant we have electronic sensors on our backs instead of the front of our head? Why is that there? Why cant this do that? Why not? WHY WHY WHY?

Not all things can be explained. :)

No no. Now youre going into logical answers. Im talking about why they are there. Just like you asked.

Why do we have eyes? Why cant we have electronic sensors on our backs instead of the front of our head? Why is that there? Why cant this do that? Why not? WHY WHY WHY?

Not all things can be explained. :)

Why cant they be explained?

we're in the year 2004. In B.C. times, electronics would have been the largest word around. It didnt exist when god created us (thats another topic but oh well) So thats not being realistic

Why cant they be explained?

we're in the year 2004. In B.C. times, electronics would have been the largest word around. It didnt exist when god created us (thats another topic but oh well) So thats not being realistic

Because they just cant. Get it through your head. There are things that you can know, and things you will never know.

And how can you explain that electronics would have been the largest word around in BC times. What if it wasnt? What if god created everyone with electronics attached to their body. It wouldnt be the largest word around. See? There is absolutely NO EXPLANATION. You can not and will not know why God did what he did.

Aparently when the Y chromosome is activated and releases its chemical signal, the body does not perform the action of nipple removal. If it were in the DNA code, it would be done.