Why do guys have nipples?

nipples get hard when your girl touchs them, lol j/k :D

hey spain boy how old are you anyway asking such questions... i mean... there are a lot of parts in our body that we dont know what they are for, but we need them, who cares what they do unless your studying anatomy of the body or something. Nipples as you said are more of a decorative thing i guess, all mammals have it and thats life deal with it :p and btw all nipples are not pink lol

i mean... there are a lot of parts in our body that we dont know what they are for....

True. Why do we have an appendix if we never use it (except to run up hospital bills)? I think all the answers about chromosomes and human development you've been given were sufficient.

Then you're not Ross.... you're Chandler  :p

finally... thankyou for saying ... i am so not ross ... i am totally chandler .. not only do i have 3rd nipple ... but also funny is my thing. that stupid test in my sig says i am ross .... uh no .. i am chandler baby.

btw do u girls think my third nipple is "very sexy" or "gross" ?

nipples get hard when your girl touchs them, lol j/k :D

hey spain boy how old are you anyway asking such questions... i mean... there are a lot of parts in our body that we dont know what they are for, but we need them, who cares what they do unless your studying anatomy of the body or something. Nipples as you said are more of a decorative thing i guess, all mammals have it and thats life deal with it :p and btw all nipples are not pink lol

:angry: woah woah woah first off i aint from spain i just live here im miami 305 country walk florida representing till i die so get it straight :angry:

2; im 16 and why the hell do u care how old i am? Does it make a difference if im 30 or 98? Im asking a question, im looking/reading the answers and thats it. That all i had to say bout that

Well im still not 100% sure why we have nipples but oh well ill just let it be unless some new idea comes up...

did you think of this clever little observation after listening to vice city radio?

the mystery of the armpit remains. what's it for? why is it hairy? and why do men have nipples?
this is a mystery to man i think but i cant find any use for a man's nipples. I mean why are they there? Why are they pink? Why cant we give milk?

the format is suprisingly similar :p

Edited by elliot

But I thought you guys said men can't produce milk without glands? And on further examination of my chest I still fail to see any holes. However, Feel free to examine them for yourself.

ask your dr or GOOGLE it ffs

did you think of this clever little observation after listening to vice city radio?
the mystery of the armpit remains. what's it for? why is it hairy? and why do men have nipples?
this is a mystery to man i think but i cant find any use for a man's nipples. I mean why are they there? Why are they pink? Why cant we give milk?

the format is suprisingly similar :p

lol funny someone bring that up.......i was thinking it was in VC too but no i didnt get the idea from there.

im 16 and why the hell do u care how old i am?

Asking why men have nipples is a reasonable question.

Asking why men have nipples, receiving the answer repeatedly yet continuing to ask the same question would make someone wonder how old you are.

:laugh:

skinnylegs,Apr 17 2004, 15:30]

Asking why men have nipples is a reasonable question.

Asking why men have nipples, receiving the answer repeatedly yet continuing to ask the same question would make someone wonder how old you are.

:laugh:

lool :D

erm, il ltell you folks the doctors' explanation: once a woman is pregnant and the fetus/baby startign growing it gets nipples, then there's the decision whether it becomes a boy or a girl. anyway, the fetus has nipples then already. i always asked myself that nipple question until some doctor told me years ago.

this no clue what this has to do with my age but oh well.......some people are hard headed....

OK um i havent said anything these people keep giving explainations but i havent asked anymore. Keep going if you want. I didnt expect this to spark so much posts.....

no i wasnt expecting someone to say if u have big nipples u go to heaven if u have small nipples u go to hell. I think our 2 pink buddies have more to it than that tho..... they're formed before our gender is decided ok but how are they used to help mankind??

retard, thats not what hes talking about

retard, thats not what hes talking about

Your kinda late arnt u buddy? Quoting something from page 2 Uh huh real recent...

And sorry about not understanding but your insult doesnt help and im not gonna turn this into a flame war. If you dont have some to say about the "topic" then dont post.

One day a bunch of my friends and I were sitting in the commons at our school, one kid said he can lactate. Yeah, he was a guy, so we were creeped out. We all pretty much gathered around while he squeezed one nipple and something came out, it was creepy, we all ran away scared ****less, but it was HILARIOUS. man, one of the funniest and scariest things i've ever seen.

We don't know (or want to know) what the hell squirted out, but its a funny story :)