Marilyn Manson Forums

Question

Hey guys,

As you may know I am pretty good Marilyn Manson fan and I was wondering wether you guys like the idea of starting forum for Marilyn Manson. Would this be a good idea? Are there any Marilyn fans out there?

Here is some info:

URL: http://www.marilynmansonforums.com

Color sheme: Red and black (MM?s colors)

Anyone think this is a good idea?

James

If you like him hey I say go ahead I'm sure you will get lots of visitors.

Why I myself dont care for Manson,I think there should be forums for all artists :)

sounds pretty good to me, actually. just did a quick google search and it doesn't seem like there are very many, if any, truly organized marilyn manson forums out there. if you actually put some honest work and a few bucks into this (domain and quality hosting), it could be pretty cool.

and as for whether there are visitors or not, i think this situation falls into the "If you build it, they will come" category :) :cool: :punk:

marylin manson sucks :x

thanks for that, now can you let the man have his thread without flames?

I am not a manson fan myself but that domain u picked is very long. I would suggest something shorter like marylin-manson.net, MMforums.com, MManson-source, you get the idea ;) Longer names tend to get less traffic then shorter ones .

,Apr 20 2004, 03:04] thanks for that, now can you let the man have his thread without flames?

oh sorry,but for me it does,all he does is scream and talk ****. ;)

oh sorry,but for me it does,all he does is scream and talk ****. ;)

and you're not just talking ****? ;)

think about it, dude, you're not really contributing anything to this thread.

anyways, back on topic, i agree with serox. http://www.marilynmansonforums.com is quite a mouthful. try to find something shorter but still good, i guess

what ever happened to the official ones? they still up? i used to post on them, the nin boards and the robzombie, com forums daily

lost interest in them though, too many "lonely 14 y/o girls" that couldn't type asking my asl....

i am willing to put a few bucks in this surely! yea you are kinda right the name is very long, mmforums.com/.net sounds great so i may use that. any other suggestions are most welcome.

as someone mentioned there aren't many Marilyn Manson forums out there and most of them aren't english based (even though MM himself is American). i really feel this project could get off the ground and it's good to see that some people have interested.

if anyone wants to help me on this aswell fell free to pm me. i have a few design ideas and content ideas already so we will see how this turns out.

one more question. site and forum or just forums? what do you think?

thanks for the help. ill surely add you later after i finish this up.

yes there possibly could be a site but then again it will be extra work as i just wanted something for fans to talk in. :)

I'm not a big Marilyn Manson myself, I do like some of his songs. I just wanna say good luck and I hope it takes off very well (Y)

thanks for the wishes, i surely hope it will be a good project. i've just notted down a few ideas for the header and how i will merge it in the template. :)

i sure hope this project will be big, i think it will be simply because there aren't many MM forums out there. Anyone interested in helping out is free to contact me, this does not mean you'll be accepted. I'll need to review you first. :laugh:

anyways, expect some previews soon.

what ever happened to the official ones?.....

The official Marilyn Manson message board, Use Your Fist & Not Your Mouth, got taken down because it was turning feral. It got replaced with a feature called "The Oracle". This allows users to send questions/comments to Marilyn Manson, and he'd answer them.

It hasn't been updated for a while, because Manson's always doing something.

would i be legal to use that quote for the forum as it's not being used anymore? and in a way its logical manson is always doing something: creating music for us, fans, to enjoy.

Current Song: Come White

every forum has haters (sad point) and i know ill have to deal with those. most proberly i will include a forum called "Hate Mail" or something like that were people can let out their anger and get owned by the real fans. :p