Its been done...

ty at least i'm not alone!!

Neobond Hates this idea... of putting Sports, Media and Gaming Together I dunno why: As a genre they meld well together!

I agree ;)

Oh... and IMHO the Designing & Programming section "should" be ordered like this:

Designing & Programming

--Web & Graphic Designers Corner

--Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc...)

--Web Programming (ASP, HTML, PHP, XML etc...)

--Bulletin Board Support

=)

I dont think so, the Bulletin Board Support forum, as the title says, is a Support forum, and the other ones are Design forums ;)

I dont think so, the Bulletin Board Support forum, as the title says, is a Support forum, and the other ones are Design forums ;)

Which is exactly why it should be of the bottom of that catagory. :huh:

The only thing I don't like is the alphabetization of the sub-forums... Or are those the forums? I don't know - but the way the first thing you see is Drivers Discussion and Assistance... That really doens't work for me. It's fine if it has to be alphabetized, but doesn't seem to me like it should.

Now all we need is a hardware news section, with some REVIEWS!!! Some more additions to My Neowin. And it should turn this site around. (Y)

A quick comment about

Customizing Windows 98SE/ME/2000

- Cursors, Icons & Wallpapers

Cursors, Icons & wallpapers should just be a seperate section as there isnt much other customiseing that can be done to those os's (without windowsblinds etc)

just my 2 cents / 2 pence / 2 <insert currency here>

The Admins have spoken and this is the new layout, so us peons will just have to deal with it or move on to somewhere else.

The Admins have spoken and this is the new layout, so us peons will just have to deal with it or move on to somewhere else.

Actually it looks like they listened. Look at the index.

Recreational Activities

- Gamers Hangout

- The Media Room

- The Sporting Arena

Not actually correct but excellent use of the term "peons" nonetheless.

I know they listen to us, but most ppl are whinning about the changes to the board. Neobond and the rest of the Admins are trying to make the board appeal better to vistors and everyone is slamming them because of it and that's not right. PPL just have to deal with the changes to the board. If they don't like the changes, then they can leave.