Mysterious Shadow People

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Shadow_Person.html

On this website you can clearly see two images of these shadow people. There have been a number of reports where people have been raped etc by these. Anyone know anything about them?

(Source : Abovetopsecret)

If that is what I think it is, In Arabic, we call them Jinns.

I have seen one when I was younger and my hairs are on end right now, you do not want to mess with a Jinn.

I have seen one when I was younger and my hairs are on end right now, you do not want to mess with a Jinn.

Any information on Jinns, and why they should not be messed with? I have read reports of people saying some are friendly and do nothing, while others are up right evil and do all sorts of stuff.

yes, but it is not possible for human eyes to see the jinn since they are made from fire..and beyond the human sight

Jinns are what the western people or scientists call "Ghosts" "poltergiest" etc.. they are made from fire.. and cannot be seen by the human eyes.. there are good jinns and bad jinns... from those who are bad they are either just evil and do mischief..and those who are the devils.. yes i mean the real devil is a jinn..

yes, but it is not possible for human eyes to see the jinn since they are made from fire..and beyond the human sight

Yes, they are invisible to the human eye but you can see them only if they change their form. Because of my encounter with one when I was younger, sometimes I can walk in to a room and feel it's presence and I just run out.

Most Jinns keep to themselves but some interact with people (in the case of true fortune tellers and other real magicians like Copperfield) but for the most part, the ones that do interact terrorise people.

Aren't Jinns a type of genie?

As I recall, there were several types... Jinns weren't the most powerful, but running into one is not a good thing...

Yes, I think the western term for Jinn is "Genie".

I had that feeling that something was watching a few years ago in my room for a week and then I did a spell and got rid of it ;) It was some freaky feeling, I didn't like it

Would some Jinn be the same as ghosts (as in folks that have died)?

No. You assuming that ghost are dead eople coming back to life, that does not happen. Jinns are a seporate life form and according to my people, the are the oldest tyle of life forms on earth.

No. You assuming that ghost are dead eople coming back to life, that does not happen. Jinns are a seporate life form and according to my people, the are the oldest tyle of life forms on earth.

I'm not assuming that ghosts are dead people coming back to life, what I am saying is ghosts are people who are here to say goodbye before they move on to heaven or where ever.