Mysterious Shadow People

I'm not assuming that ghosts are dead people coming back to life, what I am saying is ghosts are people who are here to say goodbye before they move on to heaven or where ever.

well if jinns were here before people...

Hey Ashman

Why dont you tell us all more about your experiences with them?

From what i understand Jinn has some relation to something written in the Quran?

Edited by beacon

Indirectly you all have answered my question. Thanks.

I'm interested in what you all have to say about this because I've never heard of Jinn before. It seems pretty interesting. I would assume that the Christian angels and demons would be Jinn. Is that correct or am I way off again?

Yeah, I would like to see more pics and documentation about this sort of thing. Seems pretty far-fetched to me as I have never heard of it before.

quote from the site:

This photo of a "shadow being" was taken by a computer camera. The person whose home it was had some anomalous things going on and often 'felt' someone there. She left her computer web camera on for a few hours, recording the room, then went back and looked through the frames. This is what showed up on only two of them. Is this the first true photo of a shadow person?

...or was it just a hair over the camera lens?.... :rolleyes:

Any explanations on how you can't explain mysterious phenomenons only tend to prove that such phenomenons are pure cr@p.

1-Weird sh1t exists

2-We can't see 'em or talk to 'em

3-Yeah right : by its very nature, this sh1t will have to remain always unseen.. HAHA, dumb

Well I guess ill say...I have seen shadow people...

I've woken up before at night....and had a person/thing in my room....but my door was locked...and i was only one in there....for sure, i have suddenlly hid under the covers and bout peed my pants, and frell my arms around to hit them....sadley they were not there...

one time, say...oh 3-4 months ago...i woke up with the covers off(mind you it was cold), and I was being touched, THERE...least to say i closed my eyes and re-opened them...and they were gone...note...my hands were no where near my crotch....(this was no light play on the shadows...as there is almost no light in my room at night...I was scared ****tless from it, and walked around to make sure no one was there.....and checked the door, and it was still locked...

When i was a kid, young...living in Virgina...sometimes i would wake up at night and there would be a brown paper bag(like a lunch one), floating in the air...i was always scared and hid under the covers...and it would be gone....

and sometimes i swear im being watched...and catch shadowy things out the corner of my eyes...

Edit: I also swear some things are moved in the house/fall...and no one else is in the house/room/awake when it happens...

also I think I know when something like the molester will come...least to say i forgot to mention i looked directlly at his face when it happened last time....like staring at a deamon...

Well I guess ill say...I have seen shadow people...

I've woken up before at night....and had a person/thing in my room....but my door was locked...and i was only one in there....for sure, i have suddenlly hid under the covers and bout peed my pants, and frell my arms around to hit them....sadley they were not there...

one time, say...oh 3-4 months ago...i woke up with the covers off(mind you it was cold), and I was being touched, THERE...least to say i closed my eyes and re-opened them...and they were gone...note...my hands were no where near my crotch....(this was no light play on the shadows...as there is almost no light in my room at night...I was scared ****tless from it, and walked around to make sure no one was there.....and checked the door, and it was still locked...

When i was a kid, young...living in Virgina...sometimes i would wake up at night and there would be a brown paper bag(like a lunch one), floating in the air...i was always scared and hid under the covers...and it would be gone....

and sometimes i swear im being watched...and catch shadowy things out the corner of my eyes...

Edit: I also swear some things are moved in the house/fall...and no one else is in the house/room/awake when it happens...

also I think I know when something like the molester will come...least to say i forgot to mention i looked directlly at his face when it happened last time....like staring at a deamon...

Sounds like crazy stuff man.. :unsure: :o

Kenny, it is OK to say you too have been one of the boys over at the Neverland Ranch! Remeber Michael Jackson is your friend!

LOL

lol sorry im older than that...23 here...

trust me...it was a shadow person...no a white man....lol

Yes, that was a jinn.

The Mothman is most definately not a jinn, at least not accepted to be so by the majority. I have read alot on it and have never seen such speculation. It is an anomoly.

That movie in no way accurately protrays the events surrounding Mothman.

other real magicians like Copperfield

Real magician? David Copperfield? Ahahahahaha.... Ahahahahahah!!! Ahahahahaha!!! Ahaha...... Aha.... Ahe... Ahem...

Good one. Tell another. :laugh:

"There have been a number of reports where people have been raped etc by these. Anyone know anything about them?"

There have been reports of people getting raped by these "ghosts"? I HIGHLY doubt it's true.

real magicians like Copperfield

pfffffffffffffft

yeah...he's really real

:no: :x

"There have been a number of reports where people have been raped etc by these. Anyone know anything about them?"

There have been reports of people getting raped by these "ghosts"? I HIGHLY doubt it's true.

ROFL

Case in point, the Virgin Mary.

errmmm u ppl need 2 read the Qur'an.

god eplained all these things about jinns.

there is much 2 learn about them..there are english translations of the Qu'ran but many ppl disagree 2 its accuracy...i've read arabic and english...the arabic is un-doughtbly better...but if u need 2 just know certain things..the english 1 is reasonable.

yeh and its tru they are another type of life form

very few ppl interact with them...but those how force jinn 2 interact with them..will pay one of the heaviest torture on judegment day.....

4 ur safety i will not include how 2 perouslly interact with jinn.

4 ur safety i will not include how 2 perouslly interact with jinn.

oh please do...

I'm pooing my pants!!

:devil: