Mysterious Shadow People

oh please do...

I'm pooing my pants!!

:devil:

oh hell no..i dont wanna get skrewd in hell cuz i told u how....

anyways...it invovles ALOT of sinning and disapproving with gods and gods words.

i willl not say more...i wont go into details..

i dunnno really..ppl take it as a joke bcuz maybe they havent heard of them much...but lol its funny how ppl might take this....i was totally FREAKED out wen i first heard of jinns. i was 8 and they had this interview with a guy who contacted and interacted with jinns he had his "own jinn friend" he could ask him 2 find out things 4 him and tell him things move things etc. since jinns can move @ amazinglly fast speed and jump dimentions u cud ask it/him/her to do sumin 4 u,things that seem impossible 2 us...but it's well known that ur jinn turns against ur sumtimes...

contacting and ineracting with one of them its poor compared 2 the torture u will recieve in hell.

Allah created these jinns in a separate world, they are ment not 2 interact with us..they lead separate lives just like us...

As far as those who have the knowledge are concerned, are we falling prey to phonetic spelling? I could swear the first time I read about these, they were referred to as "Djinn"...

Or are there Jinns and Djinns?

Jinns not Djinns

and if it was Djinns its probablly just a silent "D"

I've always spelt it with a D ;)

I doubt it...way to easy to do something like that in photoshop or something...heck, I could probably do it in

MSpaint :p

Wanna see something really scary? I'll give you a guided tour of things in and around my area that will make your eyes pop out of their sockets.

1st we shall go to see the "axon light". I saw it once as i pulled over the railroad tracks, there was a car with the people standing out the door and in front of the car was a ball of light as high the trees. I have three witnesses plus the two people who conjured it.

2nd I'll take you to a place where a little kid fell in the creek. We shall stop, turn off the lights and place a candy bar on the hood and watch it slobber and put it's finger prints on it.

3rd I'll take you a grave yard where spikes rise out of the ground and such.

I kid you not, I have witnesses to all this and you too could be one to witness this happening. Impossible to believe unless you see it.

Wanna see something really scary? I'll give you a guided tour of things in and around my area that will make your eyes pop out of their sockets.

1st we shall go to see the "axon light". I saw it once as i pulled over the railroad tracks, there was a car with the people standing out the door and in front of the car was a ball of light as high the trees. I have three witnesses plus the two people who conjured it.

2nd I'll take you to a place where a little kid fell in the creek. We shall stop, turn off the lights and place a candy bar on the hood and watch it slobber and put it's finger prints on it.

I kid you not, I have witnesses to all this and you too could be one to witness this happening. Impossible to believe unless you see it.

Do me a favour, take a wander to those places, and take a video camera with you. Post the video here.

And ask the little kid for it's password while you are there :rofl:

That seems pretty far fetched.

proof?

I swear it's real man. There is no way for me to provide proof, You still wouldn't believe it unless you saw it in person.

Besides, I don't have a video camera or decent picture camera. If I did and posted video and pics, It would be so compelling that it would be considered fake. That's why I say see it in person.

As much as stuff like this interests me, I don't really want to experience any of it firsthand... TV or books are fine.

ah you weenie.

As long as they don't come at night or in the dark you still wouldn't want to see it?

Wouldn't you rather know the truth on if the books you read are real?

ah you weenie.

As long as they don't come at night or in the dark you still wouldn't want to see it?

Wouldn't you rather know the truth on if the books you read are real?

Well, I suppose if it were the middle of the day, and I had a good lady friend nearby... Maybe I wouldn't be as freaked.

Well, I suppose if it were the middle of the day, and I had a good lady friend nearby... Maybe I wouldn't be as freaked.

Shouldn't that be 'I'd have to act less freaked' :rofl:

yes, but it is not possible for human eyes to see the jinn since they are made from fire..and beyond the human sight

Humans can see fire, so I don't see how this makes any sense at all.

Furthermore, we have equipment that can detect things that are beyond the visible light in the energy spectrum, such as infrared, ultraviolet, etc., and I have to say I have never heard of these things being filmed with, say, a Sony camera with Nightshot enabled. Not to mention the fact that NO ONE that I have heard of has caught anything like this with motion video, including film motion picture cameras, which were used exclusively (obviously) until video cameras were introduced. Film-based motion picture cameras use the exact same technology as your standard 35mm camera, and people all over the place have taken videos with these and had virtually no success at filming any of these things, at least not with them being blatantly labeled as false.

Know what my guess is as to why? It's much easier to distinguish in a video if it's a fleck of dust or hair in the way, because usually you can see how/where it moves. In a still photo, it's just there, and you can't figure out what it is... whether it's a shadow of your finger, smudge on the lense, a hair, etc. because the background is static, since in a still picture, everything is just recorded in that one instant. It is obvious in a video that something is not an aborition (ghost, etc.) when it stays in the exact same place the entire time without ever changing persepctive, etc. Most things like this are anylized professionally and known for a fact to be dust, a hair, or light/shadows from a nearby lightsource being reflected and distorted in the lense. Not all "lense flares" are those big round dots like the filters in Photoshop and movies where they use telephoto lenses (and know exactly how to move and position the camera to get that effect on film).

That said, what people see with their own eyes and is not recorded is a different story, and I will admit those things that happen are inexplicable, and most people simply aren't liars. I have never witnessed such an event, but like many witnesses say, you can deny these things exist all you want, until you see it yourself, then you are the one trying to convince people you aren't crazy/a liar. Sooooo.... yeah.

Edited by CrimsonBlur

Well, I've seen a few wierd things before, like this one time, I was at a friend's place, and we were walking around at night, when we saw this round ball of blue light move around, then fly up and just... disappear into nothing. That was a bit freaky.

Humans can see fire, so I don't see how this makes any sense at all.

yes i do understand that humans can see fire, but these Jinns are so called "paranaormal" and made from fire beyond any technology made today or tomrow will ever be able to see.. the same goes for Angels, they are made from light.. but not light as in ultra light etc... it is light beyond the spectrum, impossible for humans or technology to see.. :/

I don't think any of this exists.

I think it's all done by our minds, Jinn, ghosts, aliens, whatever your religion or beliefs, your mind is filling in the blanks with your preconcieved notion of what you think you saw just might have been.

I've seen crap out of the corner of my eye, now I can either:

a) say that fo some reason I saw a jinn or ghost

b) didn't really see anything, but the second I thought I saw something my mind filled in the something with the jinn

That's what I believe. I've had freaky experiences in life, times were I felt like I was being held down in bend only to realise I wasn't because as soon as I realised I was awake and in my room and my anxiety wore off I could move again. Yes it was really scary but it was my mind telling me I was held down, once I overcame that I got up and thought that was freaky and it never happened again.

Another thing I find odd is how only people who believe in Jinn, angels, etc are the only ones who see them. I have yet to see anything and I go to all the same places and do the same things as anyone else. I hung around people who thought they knew magic, people that claim to have seen stuff, only to see nothing. Gone to haunted graveyards and seen nothing.

Stuff that wards evil away I just can't buy either. I mean these things are supposed to be from totally different planes of existence just what spell could you do to banish something like that? We're humans not mages. I always thought that people who get the senses that somethings there and cast them away, that the spell doesn't really cast it away, but that the act of the person believing in the spells ability to banish it gives him/her the feeling that it really banished it when in reality nothing was there in the first place. Kinda like a mystical placebo spell.

And I really hope that evil Jinns, spirits, or ghosts what have you, have better things to do than run around and move petty objects, play with candy bars, throw balls of light around, or dance around in front of webcams hoping to get on American Idol.

But no offence to anyone who does believe in these things because well, I can be wrong, I guess I'll find out when I die and I'm sent to a hell dimension where spikes stab my feet while a ghost kid keeps the only candybar in the whole plane of existence out of my reach all the while getting analy assualted by an invisible jinn.

i just looked at teh pic again.. dont u find it amusing that the so called ghost in the first pic is trying to jump over the sofa.. and in hte second pic it trips over.. rofl.. :D :p

from my religion point of view; jinns are another type of creatures that roam this earth along with humans, animals and floras. However we are forbidden to interact or ask any favor from jinn because they will always ask something that can be bad to us in returned, i think there is a saying in arabic / quran (not sure which one) that says: "the best of jinn is equivelant to the baddest human"

I guess I'll find out when I die and I'm sent to a hell dimension where spikes stab my feet while a ghost kid keeps the only candybar in the whole plane of existence out of my reach all the while getting analy assualted by an invisible jinn.

lmao! :laugh:

I'm a christian and believe there demons. If they truly do feed off fear "bring it", they can't touch me while i have a guardian angel.