Motorola 722i

moto.JPG

moto1.JPG

Price: @ time of purchase $250

(Y)'s

It's a motorola

over 2.5 hours talk time and 5 days standby (battery)

color display

slim design

goog signal strength (yes! phone brands also vary in signal strength, not just your provider)

store multiple numbers for same person, email address, set different ringertones, and up to 6 voice dials. voice dials, and email storage only when you store to the phone. and extra storage available on the SIM card. (depending on your provider)

(N)'s

the menu is a little on the slow side so you can't press the buttons too fast.

and it's not the loudest ringer compared to other cell phones that will burst your ear drums.

Other:

This is an excellent phone because for one, it's a Motorola secondly you can do a lot with this phone you can't do with the other phones like sanyo and samsung. you can buy a USB datacable for it.

there are plenty of software for it. where you can synchronize your phone w/ the computer and update txt messages or your phone book.

other software lets you delete those stupid pictures and ringers that come with the phone so you can save some more space and upload your own polyphonic ringtones or pictures. and if you know how you can upgrade the firmware yourself and edit the features that dont show up in the phone settings menu.

plus it's

data ready

truesync ready

browswer ready

MP3 ready

and lastly you can change the faceplates and make it look like the original 720 phone or the brand new 730.

EDIT.. you get a camera too. i forgot about it.

moto2.JPG

edit.. here is the image quality for the camera.

when taking a picture, it's a little slow in catching up with your movement, but i've never had an image blurry. also the image quality on the screen is bad, but once you email it or get it on your computer is pretty good - around 20kb

the settings.

yes, thats the highest res. you have a few options for the pictures

Size:

normal - like the i posted

small - which is about half that size

you can also adjust the low light settings to normal light which is the pic i posted and "low light" i've never tried that so i couldn't tell you what it's like.

and for the last option is the light frequancy. the choices are 50hz and 60hz (60 is default)

so, here is a random face guesture i made :)

post-104-1083174283.jpg

Edited by Vice King

where you can synchronize your phone w/ the computer and update txt messages or your phone book.

How do you connect the phone w/ the computer or upload stuff? Those biatches from t-mobile try to make you pay $0.99 for a wallpaper or ring tone. I'm pretty sure I have the same exact phone, but I got it for free when I signed up with t-mobile for a year :).

How do you connect the phone w/ the computer or upload stuff? Those biatches from t-mobile try to make you pay $0.99 for a wallpaper or ring tone. I'm pretty sure I have the same exact phone, but I got it for free when I signed up with t-mobile for a year :).

go to ebay and search for "722i USB data cable"

they're about $3 after you buy one

PM me and i'll send you the software and drivers you need

Thanks, I found the drivers off of Motorola's website. Jesus, they were advertising the phone for $450 with the camera...

Edit: Lol, they are charging $30 for the driver software. OMG these ******s are so cheap.

just got v300 with t-mobile on amazon.com, for FREE :) comes with a camera too. I already got the data cable from ebay, waiting it to come so i can actually transfer the pics, instead of using those pictures messages. :p

i think v300 is even better! :)

just got v300 with t-mobile on amazon.com, for FREE :) comes with a camera too. I already got the data cable from ebay, waiting it to come so i can actually transfer the pics, instead of using those pictures messages. :p

i think v300 is even better! :)

well duh, its better this phone is almost 2 years old :p

hopefully i'll be able to switch this summer to nextel and get a i95cl

CellOne told me I had to pay $295 up front for a Motorola V400 and use their $50 MIR and Motorola's $30 MIR afterwards. I don't really like that practice. They get the phones in at mass wholesale price and are still price gouging their customers.

looks nice :yes:

how much was with contract and from what provider?

i already had a contract with T-mobile, but i wanted a new phone since i had a ****y samsung phone that was free when i first signed up. the guy took $50 off since i'm already an existing customer. the bad thing was they extended my contract another year.

t-mobile is excellent, but they want to extend your contract w/ any changes you make, change your plan, they extend a year, change phones, they extend a year...

how is T-Mobile? like quality, service, prices etc? Ive had sprint for 3 yrs now and it's alright... i drop calls A LOT though... and i pay $35/month for mins i barely use. i wouldnt mind finding something new but i have no idea about QoS (does that apply to phones too?? :p) for other providers.

T-mobile has been great to me so far, i don't remember getting dropped calls and it works everywhere my moms phone doesn't work (she has sprint)

their service is fast and they always give you free minutes whenever you have a problem.

my plan

600 anytime minutes

Friday, Saterday, and Sunday. ALL DAY, FREE UNLIMITED CALLS

free roaming and long distance.

for $39 a month

free weeknights after 8pm is an extra 4.99 a month

i can call someone in NY on friday afternoon and talk to them for 10 hours and it's free!!

*1st post updated.

Edited by Vice King

how is T-Mobile? like quality, service, prices etc? Ive had sprint for 3 yrs now and it's alright... i drop calls A LOT though... and i pay $35/month for mins i barely use. i wouldnt mind finding something new but i have no idea about QoS (does that apply to phones too?? :p) for other providers.

When I first got T-mobile, I told them that cell phones usually have trouble in my area. So the sales guy told me that I could use it for a week and bring it back with no charge if the service was not good.