Scary Clocks

Ok this is really freaking me out...for the past 4 months, whenever i decide to look at the clock, its always like 11:11 am/pm or 1:11 am/pm.......

:huh: :blink: :ninja: :huh: :blink: :ninja: :huh: :blink: :ninja:

well not always, but like...90% of the time. the other 10% is when I am bored in class and i find it more interesting to look at the clock than looking at the teacher.

Whenever my sweetie looks at the clock, it's 11:17. It's been happening for more than ten years. She thinks there's something to it, but I just smile and say "That's nice dear". ;)

this happens to me alot.

i think it's just coincidence that it happened the first few times... and then everytime you look at the clock, may it be 30 times, you only remember the times that were like 11:11 or so...

happens to me with 7:37.. number been around me for a while....

i look at the clock and see the various 1:00, 1:01, 1:10, 1:11, 10:00 and 11:00.... times and i have this habit of converting them to decimal and hex.

I used to always see 1:11 and 11:11 a long time ago, then it stopped. Now I usually notice 1:23 which is my sweetheart's birthdate 1/23. :happy:

Alternatively, the times you look and it is a non-pattern time, you just forget about this little pattern!

You're smart.

It is a nice change of pace around here. :)