Anyone follow Cricket

if so, which team do u support?

Don't think I've ever watched a game of Cricket in my life.In fact they

could be playing outside my house right now and I probably wouldn't even

notice.

i support india , but the aussies are better than them , but be warned in another 5 years india will rule world cricket coz they have the worlds best lineup of upcoming & younger players , so maybe we can havesome interesting competition then , as for the moment the aussies are a very good & very experienced side , so if the indians ( which at the moment are a very young lot) would have that kinda experience then its gonna be india as the worlds best team , as for pakistan , well they play with heart , but i guess the team has just burnt itself out & there is just too much controversy surrounding their whole team , maybe they need a year or two to get things back in shape , so till then ill be chanting ................. INDIA INDIA INDIA !!!!

:)

We have a good up coming series where Australia play against Pakistan & India in Holland just before the champions trophy, now that would be the clash of the titans

and tell me what sports do they rule at beside AFL?? :pinch:

OMG, can I take a guess that you live in either Vic or SA?

Seriously you must not follow sport much, especially considering that this is cricket thread and that Queensland have been the dominant state team for the past decade...