[GUIO] Vector-Cell

FatCat, there's a common misconception about Msstyles regarding 'shapes'. The caption bar for V-C can easily be accomplished in MSstyle format, it uses the same transparency that all themes with rounded corners use.

As long as the transparent areas of both the active and inactive captions match there's no problems.

Please don't troll either, there really is no point/benefit. Before you try WB, disable the Themes service and you'll be shocked how much quicker it runs.

This looks pretty sweet Ross, but it'll take a long time for something to pull me away from Opulence. :D Fine work. (Y)

And everybody remember...

post-62-1083387746.gif

jeeze all these themes for guio i keep changing them every 10 hrs. this looks like more of the same, cant wait!

are you making icons to go along with it too?

looks great except for the huge bevel on the taskbar buttons.

I'm with stevo, IMO the bevel should be smaller on the taskbar buttons

can u release this with gant toolbar and gant animations to fit the theme?

Very nice, i'll be using when released :D Keep up the awesome work b0se!

thank you. you better release this soon. You jerk, you make such good themes I can't seem to use any ones other than the ones you create lol.

i've gotta ditto that one bangbang.

anyways, i've been using wb for a while now, and its awesome to see such a quality teams available to it. :)

You rock b0se, your Opulence converted me, a msstyle user to WB. Cant wait for this to be released! :D :D

b0se ... are you going to concentrate on WB themes from now on? I ask as WB makes the whole skinning thing more, erm, cant think of the phrase, erm rounded? maybe not right phrase?, but it encompasses a lot more stuff with a WB theme than a VS theme (ie adding system AVIs etc)

Either way, I hope to see a lot more of your work, it's all good stuff ... currently I won't part with OPulence, its so good, let us all know when the voting is due on this theme, and I am sure you will win :)

b0se ... are you going to concentrate on WB themes from now on? I ask as WB makes the whole skinning thing more, erm, cant think of the phrase, erm rounded? maybe not right phrase?, but it encompasses a lot more stuff with a WB theme than a VS theme (ie adding system AVIs etc)

Either way, I hope to see a lot more of your work, it's all good stuff ... currently I won't part with OPulence, its so good, let us all know when the voting is due on this theme, and I am sure you will win :)

I believe he's said he is going to be skinning for both, WB and msstyle .. but he will use wb's :)

he is a wb user atm so his skinning will concentrate on wb if i am not mistaken, however once the wb skin is created it takes only a few days to make it a msstyle. :)