[GUIO] Vector-Cell

Here is a sampling of the wallpaper I am trying to make. If only I could do anything with graphics and if photoshop wasn't acting up where after 10 minutes (that long if I'm lucky) I need to restart it in order to get anything to work at all, well it would be better if I could.

post-62-1083792735.jpg

wall looks great, skin is amazing - it looks great with bahamas wallpaper or b0se's own provided wall.

Thanks a lot for opulence and vector cell, b0se.

One thing I noticed b0se, is that in Photoshop the minimize buttons for the palates aren?t skinned and are quite ?chunky?. In addition when maximizing a child window in PS or Illustrator there are no controls in the right corner (close, minimize, etc.) for that child window. In Word I also found that for some reason (I?ve noticed this in other skins as well) the tab box, in the upper left corner below the toolbars, loses its glyph (see screen shot). This and Opulence are both marvelous, but I?m just doing my part to help you make it :Drfect. :D

post-62-1083804677.jpg

Thanks for the comments!

Mav: I can't do much about Photoshop due to the theme layout/size. I really, really wish adobe would use standard elements :)

Thanks for the comments!

Mav: I can't do much about Photoshop due to the theme layout/size. I really, really wish adobe would use standard elements :)

Quite true. Fine work nonetheless. :)

Been using Vector Cell for a while now, It's a great theme.

I love the 3D'ness that it gives, kinda' embossed.

Great work b0se! Good luck in the GUI's my friend.

:jump:

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ray: Its because your start panel is smaller than the minimal size, which is present due to the curved start panel design...

I did notice that the "new programs have been installed" balloon (after you install something) is all the way to the left of the start menu and not aligned with the all programs list as it should be.

I did notice that the "new programs have been installed" balloon (after you install something) is all the way to the left of the start menu and not aligned with the all programs list as it should be.

will check that, thanks!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ray: Its because your start panel is smaller than the minimal size, which is present due to the curved start panel design...

ahh ok, but how do I fix it? I don't quiet understand what you mean... :blush:

Must comment again, the skin is outstanding!

Your work is really something b0se!

Keep it up,

And any news if that wall which was being made in a previous post will be released?

:)