[AA Training]- Live Jump

Try jumping backwards and press the jump key. Or just dont touch any keys when you are in the level. it will jump out auto. open chute auto. and land auto.

i managed to get it by pretty much not doing anything like jaffa said. im stuck on expert marksman though :( im stuck at 32 :angry: but try what jaffa said. it seemed to work for me

are you having trouble landing or getting in the white cirlce?

if in circle try holding a or d to turn you in the right direction, or w to make you go forward, then flare it to land

if you are having that much trouble i could possible to do it for you

hnr lvl: 46

take multiple attempts and i got it....the thing to remember is to try to turn to face the thing, and glide to that circle....and at the last few moments make sure you can see your hands, and flare like 3 times...one really quick, then 2nd a little longer /3rd as touching...

depending on how you go out the plane and turn to...

also you sometimes change positions of falling out the plane and circle is in different spot somewhat...it just depends...

You gain honor by playing OFFICIAL servers. You get points for killing bad guys, completing objectives etc... You lose points by getting killed (last I check), friendly fire and the bad stuff. I've been out of this game for a few months so my info might be skewed.

I hated the fraking live jump. I managed to get xStainDx to do it for me.

ssssssssssssh!!!!