EWWW that IS Britney Spears?!?

So your the neowinian who knows what Britney's bodyguards look like? :x

Huh?

before i saw this pic i was looking at her other pics in other site and i saw the bodyguards... really :o

:laugh: Exactly... :no:

I hope you're being sarcastic :pinch:

HOLY CRAP after seeing that, i am convinced that i am super hot..****...hehe

God damn, you people are a pathetic bunch. -Really- f*cking pathetic. Get a life. Just because you greasetards will never ever have a partner that looks anywhere near as good as her, doesn't mean you have to make mindless *Barf* comments. It's getting old fast. And so, it seems, are you.

She looks like a normal human being without makeup. It actually makes her prettier, in a way.

That said, I still hate her music...

Oh give up already...! If some hack (Because that's what all paparazzis are. They have no artistic talents what so ever.) photographer snapped a picture of you when you -really- wasn't expecting it, you'd look like a doughy lump of flesh. You'd look like ****. That's what people do on bad photos. The fact that Britney looks 'too normal' should if anything be proof of her beauty.

Seriously people. Think before you post. Using the :x is not big and it's not smart, Ok?

...And I can't believe I'm defending Britney... Then again, people are so intensely stupid, it has to be done.

I cant belive THIS ! :| Is that really Britney Spears ???? She have a lot of spots :x EAK :x.... She is just nice with make-up (N)...

Take it easy on her guys, I know shes been voted the world's sexiest woman by FHM, but this is at 3am, god knows how much pressure shes been under with recordings, photo shoots... Most of these artists have a maximum of 2-3 hours sleep per day. So, I imagine her stress levels are off the scale!

These photos definitely doesnt make her less of a person...

How about one of you guys who say she's ugly post a pic of yourself so we can all see you're too hot for something that ugly. :whistle:

How about one of you guys who say she's ugly post a pic of yourself so we can all see you're too hot for something that ugly. :whistle:

make a topic then.....

i am just soo curious is to , what is wrong with ur face...i just looks like her skin has been pounded like a pizza dough, and come on she has soooo much money, she can get the best treatment in the world to get rid off all the stuff... sometimes i don't get celebs

i am just soo curious is to , what is wrong with ur face...i just looks like her skin has been pounded like a pizza dough, and come on she has soooo much money, she can get the best treatment in the world to get rid off all the stuff... sometimes i don't get celebs

its the makeup... probably has her breaking out. she looks unbathed in that pic... hair is all greasy and looks like she slept in her makeup looking at the smeared eye ****... sucks to have people taking pics of you when you look like such hell.