EWWW that IS Britney Spears?!?

I have read in here this thread how some comments mention that this is what woman without makeup look like. Fair enough statements.

The thing is, some look better then others without makeup and Britta looks shocking.

who cares, she's hot with makeup on.

i bet the chick who you think's the hottest wears 50 layers of makeup too. you think people are born that pretty?

disregard her crappy pop singing, her smoking and all the controversy about her and you have a pretty damn fine woman.

/edit/ HAHAHAHAHA :laugh: is it just me or does she look like she has a moustache in photo 5?

caption: phear me!

post-7-1083495814.jpg

Edited by Jason the Eighty Eighth

i think my wife looks just as hot without makeup... and i've seen lots of other women who look good without it too... this is worse than that... britney was probably lazing around her apartment for 2 or 3 days during a break... didn't shower the whole time, sleeping in her clothes... she decides at 3 a.m. she needs some cheetos so she tries to put on a designer clown suit and some expensive choker that makes it look like she has a giraffe neck to hide her low budgetness at that moment... it backfired... total package looks like crap... and you can catch me like that sometimes -> anyone like that sometimes... luckily we don't have people taking pictures of us when we look like that.

Yeh looks like a moustache to me also.

Might recommend a Gillette sensor Mach III for a nice fine shave for her :D

Edited by Davey

How about one of you guys who say she's ugly post a pic of yourself so we can all see you're too hot for something that ugly. :whistle:

Dsn just wants pics of semi-hot guys ;)

How about one of you guys who say she's ugly post a pic of yourself so we can all see you're too hot for something that ugly. :whistle:

I'm with that!

:ninja:

I downloaded a clip from the front page of Britney.com and just look at some of the shots I took from the clip:

Yet underneath it has a mailing list designed specifically for 11-18 year olds. This fully makes me sick, how low can you go and that is just dirty anyway.

post-7-1083498131.png

I downloaded a clip from the front page of Britney.com and just look at some of the shots I took from the clip:

Yet underneath it has a mailing list designed specifically for 11-18 year olds. This fully makes me sick, how low can you go and that is just dirty anyway.

hawt

I'm kind of convinced some of you have never been next to a woman the morning after ;)

My girlfriend gets the same kind of acne problem if she wears makeup. Good thing is, she doesn't have to; it's called natural beauty. Some have it, some don't. In all fairness to Ms. Spears, if she would NOT wear make-up for maybe a week or two, I'm sure she'd look alot better (add in a shower or two). She has natural beauty (of course, most will disagree since you all have been brainwashed by video chicks, magazine cover ######, and the like).

I think she looks better without the make-up as well.

This fully makes me sick, how low can you go and that is just dirty anyway.

do i see a nipple in the last one.. :shifty: :woot:

(of course, most will disagree since you all have been brainwashed by video chicks, magazine cover ######, and the like)

and wtf is she ??????????' THAT'S THE FREAKING PROBLEM AND SOME OF YOU DON'T ****ING UNDERSTAND THAT JEEZZZZz ffs

is that Britney?

Sorry just saw something funny...

Get Internet Explorer, I don't think anyone need to get internet explorer, as it comes with most major os eg windows and mac os :D

I'm kind of convinced some of you have never been next to a woman the morning after ;)

My girlfriend gets the same kind of acne problem if she wears makeup. Good thing is, she doesn't have to; it's called natural beauty. Some have it, some don't. In all fairness to Ms. Spears, if she would NOT wear make-up for maybe a week or two, I'm sure she'd look alot better (add in a shower or two). She has natural beauty (of course, most will disagree since you all have been brainwashed by video chicks, magazine cover ######, and the like).

I think she looks better without the make-up as well.

i agree

It's fun to read peoples comments here... everyone has so high standards when she is out of 98% the posters league here... Everyone has a bad day and I will bet you've never had a girlfriend that looks that good.. And most of you probebly look like crap and still sit here complaining that she is ugly... Ohh well, society....

edit: when I say out of 98% of the viewers league I mean even if she wasnt famous no one here would have a chance...

Edited by Fredde87