Giant human skeleton found! WTF?

I'd like to think that one in every few hundred of my off-topic posts is somewhat funny. Or at least, as you say, punny.

bah i did not beleive it anyway....especially when in Area 51...and not shown on the news....

kind of pathedic what people go to to prove their Religion over others...

kind of pathedic what people go to to prove their Religion over others...

Especially considering the Bible mentions giants too, proving one proves the other on this issue.

I like how:

big skeleton = The Quran is true

What about the titans of Greek/Roman polytheism? How come no one's spoken out for the Romans and Greeks?

What was it in 'Hitchhiker's Guide', something about not wanting to prove God's existence because proof negates faith and without faith, God is nothing.

/knows it's fake

What I find amazing is that there are some people on this very board who didn't immediately dismiss this as complete BS... :no:

What I find amazing is that there are some people on this very board who didn't immediately dismiss this as complete BS... :no:

the slightest notion that it is real is humorous...

Especially considering the Bible mentions giants too, proving one proves the other on this issue.

The Bible does speak of a nation of large people (Goliath, etc.) but they were only about 9 ft. tall. And we have living 9 ft. people today. No one that the Bible speaks of was as tall as in the picture.

Nice Photoshop job!

The Bible does speak of a nation of large people (Goliath, etc.) but they were only about 9 ft. tall. And we have living 9 ft. people today. No one that the Bible speaks of was as tall as in the picture.

Nice Photoshop job!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

http://www.heightsite.com/4_tallest/4_tallest-contenders.htm

never been a person recorded as being over 9ft

wadlow1.jpg

The tallest person in history

Robert Pershing Wadlow

Robert Pershing Wadlow was born, educated and buried in Alton, Illinois. His height of 8' 11.1" qualifies him as the tallest person in history, as recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. At the time of his death he weighed 490 pounds.

Nice Photoshop job!

Erm...as the post prior to mine....we don't have 9 foot people. :huh: