NEW MAC!

Came home yesterday and was surprised with a new 15 inch pbook. 1.5 ghz, 512 mb ram, 64 mb vid, 80 gb 5400, applecare, etc. It's my baby.

Came home yesterday and was surprised with a new 15 inch pbook. 1.5 ghz, 512 mb ram, 64 mb vid, 80 gb 5400, applecare, etc. It's my baby.

1.5 ghz? wow, i didnt know they were up that high yet. congrats

what? you didn't order it?

ya, i wanted it, i wish i got it, whatever, i cant ask for more, im very happy. But, would i be able to tell a noticable difference in just everyday performance in regular apps and normal usage stuff?

Think your dad can suprise me with one as well. It can be the 12" version. I am not picky. nah just kidding. Awesome laptop though. Hopefully I will get one some day soon.

Great, now try to get your dad to surprise you with fully paid university tuition...

or is that me?

hehehe

Congrats, your father must be awfully nice.

sorry to hear that =\. jk

where are the pictures!

ya, i wanted it, i wish i got it, whatever, i cant ask for more, im very happy. But, would i be able to tell a noticable difference in just everyday performance in regular apps and normal usage stuff?

i doubt it. it might have given you an extra point or two on xbench or the framerate of games, but nothing extremely significant.

Congrats! Have fun with it. Where are the pics?

i'm too lazy to do it... but i would get to start playing with iphoto :yes: i will take some later tonite probably.