"Secret" Monolith Title

The Matrix meets The Ring? wtf does that mean, it's a slow-mo walking game with little to no action, with spectacular scenery?

I suppose is a phylosophical horro game with some tints of causality

True... but I can tell it will have amazing graphics. lol

Monolith is one of my favorite studios simply for No One Lives Forever 2. All their games rock, but that game was amazing. I'm hoping for another amazing game -- no reason to doubt it (well, Contract JACK... but I don't believe that their best people were on that).

yes Monolith is one of the best developers out there

great graphics/speed on generic systems

great dialog (love NOLF 1/2, love listening to enemys conversations), funny

and i have to say...looking at that screenshot....looks better than DOOM3 graphics....maybe HL2....

This is actually the full image that they released, avault seemed to have cropped their copy.

All I have to say, nice graphics, but who the hell said bullets taste like chicken? :blink:

I hope they will make a Blood III. I really enjoyed the first two.

Same, though I don't think a game that ripe with movie quotes/stolen dialogue could work anymore :(

It's probably Nolf 3 , it's a hit property blood 3 just won't work today, and the death animations for the guy in the middle looks like the death the trademark death animation in the Nolf series.

like I said in the news post, if I need to take my guess its Blood 3, specially because the chiken quote, you just can put that quote on Cabal's lips