Terrorists Suspend Laws of Physics!

nemo

i think duhk knows that he was wrong - and that that website is a load of crap, and now he's just dragging it on and on and on because he has nothing left to say...

duhk

wrong about what?

Edit: Never mind, I'm through with this. I guess you won plague, you should get an award. Enjoy it.

Edited by duhk
PlagueWielder3k

You said it already once in this thread and came back so can I assume youll be back tomorrow saying that you are right again?

BOOGMaster

I watched a special on the attacks this past weekend. There is no possible way, none whatsoever, that this was done by more than raging lunatics who have serious issues. What's more interesting is the last 2 pages of posts. Two idiots attacking each other.

Get back on topic, boys, or get out.

PlagueWielder3k
I watched a special on the attacks this past weekend. There is no possible way, none whatsoever, that this was done by more than raging lunatics who have serious issues. What's more interesting is the last 2 pages of posts. Two idiots attacking each other.

Get back on topic, boys, or get out.

Dont call me an idiot, idiot.

Go ahead and try to get back on topic. A little hard when theres someone who wont listen.

BOOGMaster

Someone show me where there was any proof, not just hunches or good suggestions, but proof that this was more than terrorists...

<yawns>

nemo
Someone show me where there was any proof, not just hunches or good suggestions, but proof that this was more than terrorists...

<yawns>

micheal moore is all the sources you need :rolleyes:

BOOGMaster
micheal moore is all the sources you need :rolleyes:

HA! okay...yay Michael Moore...brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...
Ajapi

well....he did have a point. this is making me think. I just thought o that: how the **** do you get jet fuel to burn for that long? and even if it does, i seriously doubt it reaches the temps needed to melt that much steel at the same time

BOOGMaster
well....he did have a point. this is making me think. I just thought o that: how the **** do you get jet fuel to burn for that long? and even if it does, i seriously doubt it reaches the temps needed to melt that much steel at the same time

here we go again. The physics of fuel burning 101.

C.mon people! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
deadzombie

This guy is pretty funny - an engineer he is not. He doesn't account for the expansion of steel beyond it's limit state, shifting loads caused by both the impact and the deformation of the structure and quite a few other factors. If you didn't work with steel all day it would sound like a convincing arguement, but this guy is looking at one piece of the puzzle instead of the complete picture.

dARKSTAr

One interesting comment on this totally ridiculous argument. Whatreallyhappened.com has for a long time been under scrutiny by practical thinkers for its loony conspiracy theory nonsense, especially its founder Michael Rivero. If you want some info on some of the shady dealings with this website, look here

http://www.ciagents.com/modules.php?op=mod...order=0&thold=0

I would also suggest two things:

(1) Most conspiracy theories are believed because of lack of education. People who believe them usually haven't paid attention in History, Math, and Science (where most conspiracy theories are born) while they were in school. This is particularly true in America where so many children don't study Math and Science because it is "hard" and History is "boring". Americans are starting to lag behind in these fields in comparison to the rest of the world. If you want evidence, look at the doctor shortage in the US. This leads to a shortage of critical thinking, and the tendency to take one persons opinion as gospel. Look how duhk only gave really three source for his material. It was easier to accept a few peoples opinion than to make rational decisions on his own, and truly investigate what really happened without his own political bias showing through. I'm also sorry to say that the Internet, despite how much I love it and how great a tool it is, is almost totally to blame for the explosion in conspiracy theories. People seem to think that simply because they have a DSL or Cable connection to the net, they are better informed than everyone else. It is hard to be informed when you won't even read what is written on internet. You need proof? How many posts have you seen that say, "Dude, that seems interesting, but it's too long to read..." or more appropriately "dOOd dat seem ike da shiznit but damns joo tink I's has alldays to beez aways from my's XBOX?" When you see a post like that, do you really think they have read any of those links? I can almost guarantee you that duhk has only read the title of the pages and looked at the pictures of the links. Because reading, like History, Math and Science is hard especially when you'd rather be playing GTA:Vice City.

(2) When you think a conspiracy theory sounds valid, really do a search. Go to sites that debunk conspiracy theories. I won't tell you the ones to go to, you can make that decision for yourself. However, believe me there are many sites on the net who specialize on debunking conspiracy theories using practical methods. But most conspiracy theorists won't do this because it requires you to read. Its just so much easier to accept someone else's ideas that come up with your own.

The one thing I've found out about conspiracy theorists is this. They are like cockroaches. When you turn on the light, they all run and hide. They are also like cockroaches in that cockroaches will most likely survive Nuclear Armageddon. Meaning that it's nearly impossible to convince them otherwise.

They'd rather engage in Mental Masturbation, instead of going out to get laid.

BOOGMaster
This guy is pretty funny - an engineer he is not. He doesn't account for the expansion of steel beyond it's limit state, shifting loads caused by both the impact and the deformation of the structure and quite a few other factors. If you didn't work with steel all day it would sound like a convincing arguement, but this guy is looking at one piece of the puzzle instead of the complete picture.

Okay...seriously here...show me the combustibal chemical nature of jet fuel burning in an enclosed, non-oxygenated state, with fuels around it...

no joke or flame here...serious...