Bawls

I don't understand what the big deal about Bawls is. I bought a case of it and my friends and I shared (3 bottles each). It kept us up for a while, but it wasn't like a superdrink or anything. Later that summer, I tried the same experiment (staying up all night) with a 2-liter bottle of Pepsi. I got the same effect, and it cost me a hell of a lot less.

Rockstar energy drinks pack way more punch than Bawls as far as caffiene and other natural energy herbs and supplements but Bawls has a more refreshing taste as long as it is kept really cold. Bawls has 80mg of caffeine, but Rockstar has 200mg per serving and each can is 2 servings. that is 400mg of caffeine!

Rockstar energy drinks pack way more punch than Bawls as far as caffiene and other natural energy herbs and supplements but Bawls has a more refreshing taste as long as it is kept really cold. Bawls has 80mg of caffeine, but Rockstar has 200mg per serving and each can is 2 servings. that is 400mg of caffeine!

Does that rockstar stuff taste good? I was going to get it today but I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not.

Does that rockstar stuff taste good? I was going to get it today but I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not.

yes rockstar is also delicious. the first can i had had me shaking for a couple of hours, now it has no affect on me, i have to drink 2 to keep me awake, but not worth the money. bawls does it a little better for me.

i can score rockstar for cheaper than bawls, and if you live in an area that has a costco or a sam's club chances are you can buy cases in bulk. rockstar amps me up quite a bit, but i also drink more water and fruit juices now and hardly ever consume caffeine. rockstar has a similar taste to redbull, and rockstar comes in regular or diet too.

if you think THAT is high in caffiene, try Red Bull. that stuff is like 45% caffiene. its nuts. illigel in the U.S too. can only get it in Canada, or so i heard.

if you think THAT is high in caffiene, try Red Bull. that stuff is like 45% caffiene. its nuts. illigel in the U.S too. can only get it in Canada, or so i heard.

You can get it freely in UK but I dont drink it

lol no...redbull isn't illegal in the us...it's sold everywhere here...and while rockstar is nice for my money nothing beats a monster...same price as a rockstar in the stores here but i like the taste better

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/5b74/

Caffeine doesn't seem to effect me :s I had 7 redbulls during a really boring party... kept me awake but that was it. As soon as I got home though at about 1am I was asleep. Is this normal lol?