UFOs in Mexico

Yesterday was widely available to the newsmedia a video filmed by our national air force in wich several UFOs appear sorrounding the infrared camera equiped aircraft while conducting anti drug flights.

Maybe they are interested in our drug.....

Here is a part of the newspost

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

Yahoo News

In a recent interview they confirm (the pilots) that they nver saw the objects, they where all detected by the infrared camera the cammera is designed to detect little aircrafts often used to transport drug to our country (and frome here to the us)

post-92-1084364563.jpg

Oh God, they're out to get me. :alien:

This is awesome, finally something interesting happens in Mexico.

Some of the best UFO video in recent years has come out of mexico, this is not the first, although it is the first i am aware of to have government backing, which is an exciting step forward.

There was a UFO sighting over New York a year or two, pretty good photos...

The FBI took the footage (shot by some cameramen of a local news station at an airport). I wrote to them asking about it and never got a response.

Very curious about this.

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar

full story:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/...s.ap/index.html

"This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds." <---- Yeah, right.

That right there tells you something.

Well, did they interview the pilot of the plane? Damn, nobody has said anything about the pilot, and if he got surrounded by these lights, he'd be up close and personal with the damn things.

Oh, nevermind, the video confirms they were not close enough. Probably some U.S. planes doing some covert op.

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably just the US army flying around in their F-117A's and spying on their neighbours in the south.

The Vulcans are here! send any Vulcans that resemble T'Pol my way! :yes: :alien:

haha yea.... I'm with you!

mmmmm T'Pol

gotta love the babes of star trek.

I just love how they're referring to "flying saucers" as UFOs. Right, they are UFOs, but they are using the word in the sense that its a flying saucer.

Governments have backed the fact that there have been UFOs, but not flying saucers. Theres a difference people....

Probably just swamp gas from a weather ballon trapped in a thermal pocket, refracting the light from Venus

The Vulcans are here! send any Vulcans that resemble T'Pol my way! :yes: :alien:

LOL! Maybe it's the borg... in which case, I'll take Seven of Nine.

(you can have nasty T'Pol. Give me 7 of 9... she can "assimilate" me any day!)

LOL! Maybe it's the borg... in which case, I'll take Seven of Nine.

(you can have nasty T'Pol. Give me 7 of 9... she can "assimilate" me any day!)

:laugh: HAHA -- You're mine -- resistence is futile. :p

Wonder what's so fascinating in Mexico ...