Opera 7.5

I have previously been a Mozilla Firebird/Firefox user but this new Opera 7.5 is really excellent, I strongly recommend it to everyone (IE, Firefox and Opera 7.2 users) and it is really the best I've seen, especially having the Tabs above the navigation buttons.

My only complaints are the Ads, resizing jaggers the images and middle click scrolling centers the mouse. It crashed for me before when I tried to Middle Click scroll, but I think that it was just a once off

In short I think that this has been good enough to make me switch from Firefox.

Hmm well now that I use it Control+T for new Tab, and Shift+Enter for automatically putting in '.net' doesn't work, but I'm sure I can ajust to that

but when I load Neowin's front page "es262-32.dll" makes Opera crash a lot :|

i love 7.5. I switched from firefox .8 to it when prerelease 1 came out and its been great. 7.23 wasnt that great but 7.5 has made it so much better.

IMO, Opera starts faster, runs faster, does more and still in a good way.

Was so good i paid the $20. :p

i dont think opera is better than mozilla(1.6 or 1.7 not firefo)

both has all the same features,but mozilla is free,easier to use and logically a lot better :)

even with 50 megs of memory cache enabled and disk cache disabled it only uses 30 megs with 13 tabs open here :)

I got a problem with the Opera Browser, I never got into the Internet, it allways told me that Opera don't support the type of autentication IE and Firefox do. Dunno why, but this made me keep glued to my Firefox. :rolleyes:

even with 50 megs of memory cache enabled and disk cache disabled it only uses 30 megs with 13 tabs open here :)

Wow.. That's called newss!!!!!